New girl : RITA #3

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow i like rita but she cant even put that phone down while she even cooks damn.the only time she dont have the phone in her hands is while she sleeps. ;D ;D ;D still like her though.

But Milana does. And both take it to shower and stop showering and text! They wouldn't have survived back in my day!

Ok, what's really going with Rita? She's alone watching something in english on pc. I men, it's not normal, because she only listens to rusian like when she watches movies, for example  :o

Did you ever hear about subtitles?  ???

Ok, what's really going with Rita? She's alone watching something in english on pc. I men, it's not normal, because she only listens to rusian like when she watches movies, for example  :o

Did you ever hear about subtitles?  ???

Yes, but i mean. Ithink we could all listen to it right now

She understands English and can even speak it also!

So why the hell doesn't she speak? :(

It's obviously not her first language and I guess that is one reason she doesn't speak it here, plus the fact that she can speak Russian or whatever they are speaking and very very few people will know what the heck they are talking about!!

Rita if you read this by chance can you say "hello all" to all of us :)

Her English is very poor from what I heard, Milana speaks much better and was helping her with answering SMS in English the other day.

Yes sir I heard that as well and it kind of shocked me because I heard her on her phone one day and she spoke some English and it sounded pretty good to me at the time.

Her English is very poor from what I heard, Milana speaks much better and was helping her with answering SMS in English the other day.

Yes sir I heard that as well and it kind of shocked me because I heard her on her phone one day and she spoke some English and it sounded pretty good to me at the time.

In factthat's true...

Rita, I just want to let you know now before I forget to tell you that I have personally enjoyed your stay in this apartment!  I know that there was some great times, some good times, and even a few poor times....but hey, that is life and dealing with those different situations only makes us stronger human beings!  You are a beautiful woman who carries herself very well and from what I can see you have a really good personality!  I'm not sure when your departure date is, and that is why I wanted to say these things now.  I wish you the best of luck in your travels, your learnings, and your relationships!!  Good luck to you Rita and god bless you!