Leora - Home Activities #72

pulo filipe

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Sin embargo, no está muy lejos, ¿verdad?

Pablo llama, llama a su espalda amigo en Rusia, pero ahora va fuera a hacer una tercera llamada.

Bueno, no es para ninguno de esos 2, ¿verdad?

seguramente estará haciendo planes para este fin de semana; seguiremos castigados y se ira

• Like 1

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

It's not far off though is it?

Calls Paul, Calls her friend back in Russia, but now goes outside to make a third call.

Well it's not to either of those 2 is it.

Strange that she went out to call if it's LB.

Until now, she has almost always been at home phoning him. 

3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Strange that she went out to call if it's LB.

Until now, she has almost always been at home phoning him. 

Well i guess it depends on what she has to say, it may not be wanted to be picked up, like when she goes on the balcony or in the toilet. It often changes.

• Like 1

Something tells me that she won't go to him tomorrow either. It's just a feeling but I find it odd that today she's shaved and groomed like she's going to be out all day with him. About preparing for a long time to go out, Leora is a habit, almost like doing a religious rite, so you know more or less where she will go. Instead it turns out that she was at the salon. And it usually doesn't take nearly two hours to get ready just to go to work...

We'll see what she does tomorrow but I wouldn't be surprised if instead of going to him we find ourselves, AGAIN, Denis at her home 😆

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She's come back with the paper bag yet again, near the door. So not a call, she went to collect this. No idea what that is for, that keeps happening! We've never seen what's in it!

Ah, but the other bags what happened to them? Leave them to someone?

5 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Ah, but the other bags what happened to them? Leave them to someone?

All i know is that is the third time recently she has gone downstairs late to collect a bag which she leaves near the door, and the other times she takes it with her the next day. No idea what it can be and why, but it happens. 

• Like 1