Leora - Home Activities #73

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Bullshit.

I have been seeing the same things for a year and a half. Discussion, tears and reconciliation after less than 24 hours. I don't see anything new but the same shit the same times. And to make a person cry I don't think he told her niceties...this relationship only stands because they are not together, otherwise by now it's been a while since she would have found someone else and LB would have done the same. And it is useless to hope that this relationship will change, even now Leora prefers to leave the house instead of inviting him there. Ask yourself two questions about why ... Obviously, IF she has to go to him, we forgot to specify this.

How do you know that she was crying because of him ? How was any better her ( relationship ) life in Russia with Paul ?What  was he doing nice and better for Leora in Russia ? Movies ? Restaurants ? Attention ? Sex ? 😂🤣😂😂

Bullshit .. ok .. why 1,5 years together with someone who makes her sad/happy/sad/happy ? Addiction ? Good sex ? Games ? Tactic ? Maybe he is the good guy and Leora ( as she was also in Russia for Paul by her side ) a terrible girlfriend that she didn’t give a shit for her partner because she believes that the world spins around her and the praising by her loyal subjects , ehh , excuse me , peasants .. ? 

How did you call it , wait to make the copy / paste .. “ this relationship only stands because they are not together“ .. With who is she together ? With Paul ? With any friends that the audience ignores their presence ? For what relationships you are telling me from a woman who even when she masturbates checks herself on the mirror to know how her legs are spread  in order to have the perfect camera angles ? The woman that if she was living at another era she would daily wonder , “ mirror mirror on the wall whose the best masturbator in the world ? “ For which relationships then you also say ? The one with Malia that she couldn’t stand anymore and she was looking forward to leave her apartment so as to be herself ? 

She leaves the house because she has “ no balls”  to face the criticism that she  will suffer because the guy - without anyone having ever seen him - has been named/characterized  as a jerk , stupid , asshole , loser , boy toy and I don’t know what else ? Because Leora is cheating her BF and no one here hasn’t even the decency to judge her as she deserves , that is a complete disrespectful attitude towards her all time lover .. why is he the one making her crying when she’s playing with him and not being a real man and simply demanding and requesting the obvious , that is finally to be together as a couple ? Ahh , wait wait wait , this is Santa Leora we are talking about , the woman with all the plus and no minus , the perfection of a human being on this planet personified … please , give me a break with all of this .. 

She is simply afraid of exposing herself in criticism , she was never able to stand it and she will never be able . She only wants to read “ my lovely Leora “ , “ my Queen “‘, “ my love “ , “ best tits and ass in RLC , in the world “ , give her these and she will always love you .. she is hiding because she is feeling guilty of the way she has fucked up her life resulting in being isolated and imprisoned in a life that the only thing that gives  her is money and the possibility to have a luxury life . She lost her ex boyfriend , she has no real friends , she trusts no one .. 

Life is fair , you always get what you give . I can’t think of a better example than her for this , a life full of luxuries but empty .. and prove me wrong in the things i said observing her life since august 2019 . 

36 minutes ago, ddhm said:

How do you know that she was crying because of him ? How was any better her ( relationship ) life in Russia with Paul ?What  was he doing nice and better for Leora in Russia ? Movies ? Restaurants ? Attention ? Sex ? 😂🤣😂😂

Bullshit .. ok .. why 1,5 years together with someone who makes her sad/happy/sad/happy ? Addiction ? Good sex ? Games ? Tactic ? Maybe he is the good guy and Leora ( as she was also in Russia for Paul by her side ) a terrible girlfriend that she didn’t give a shit for her partner because she believes that the world spins around her and the praising by her loyal subjects , ehh , excuse me , peasants .. ? 

How did you call it , wait to make the copy / paste .. “ this relationship only stands because they are not together“ .. With who is she together ? With Paul ? With any friends that the audience ignores their presence ? For what relationships you are telling me from a woman who even when she masturbates checks herself on the mirror to know how her legs are spread  in order to have the perfect camera angles ? The woman that if she was living at another era she would daily wonder , “ mirror mirror on the wall whose the best masturbator in the world ? “ For which relationships then you also say ? The one with Malia that she couldn’t stand anymore and she was looking forward to leave her apartment so as to be herself ? 

She leaves the house because she has “ no balls”  to face the criticism that she  will suffer because the guy - without anyone having ever seen him - has been named/characterized  as a jerk , stupid , asshole , loser , boy toy and I don’t know what else ? Because Leora is cheating her BF and no one here hasn’t even the decency to judge her as she deserves , that is a complete disrespectful attitude towards her all time lover .. why is he the one making her crying when she’s playing with him and not being a real man and simply demanding and requesting the obvious , that is finally to be together as a couple ? Ahh , wait wait wait , this is Santa Leora we are talking about , the woman with all the plus and no minus , the perfection of a human being on this planet personified … please , give me a break with all of this .. 

She is simply afraid of exposing herself in criticism , she was never able to stand it and she will never be able . She only wants to read “ my lovely Leora “ , “ my Queen “‘, “ my love “ , “ best tits and ass in RLC , in the world “ , give her these and she will always love you .. she is hiding because she is feeling guilty of the way she has fucked up her life resulting in being isolated and imprisoned in a life that the only thing that gives  her is money and the possibility to have a luxury life . She lost her ex boyfriend , she has no real friends , she trusts no one .. 

Life is fair , you always get what you give . I can’t think of a better example than her for this , a life full of luxuries but empty .. and prove me wrong in the things i said observing her life since august 2019 . 

i think u hate leora as much as i like fiora handsome bf

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, ddhm said:

leora is happy in her life,

your chapt 26 of her biography is how miserable leoras life is, alone in an apt in prague?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1