Leora - Home Activities #73

52 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She doesn't do anything for anyone from inside the apartment anymore. Her whole life is outside.

Whenever she is at home she will give the absolute minimum to keep the fans happy, she has no interest any longer and it shows, she cannot hide her boredom and it's reflected in the half hearted dutiful bates she occasionally feels are necessary to appease the viewers and get the top spot in replays....

I have no problem with her doing whatever she likes, but anyone who earns money in any employment is morally obligated to perform to the best of their ability if they have any pride at all, she is not performing anywhere near her ability, and if she was in anyone else's employment she would have been kicked up the arse by now and told to get it together or do the honourable thing and leave. 

I think it is shameless, and shows total disrespect to not only her fans and subscribers but to her employers as well.

I don't expect anyone to agree with me as this is my personal opinion, seen through my eyes only, and not the eye of my cock !

Bring on your silly emoji's children !! I laugh at them !

Well I don't agree her whole life is outside and do think we witness more of Leora than whoever else, Leora has changed without a doubt and I think a lot of folks have changed with her along the way I have. Like there's no one else I would watch just doing the ironing. I still enjoy watching her doing all her cleaning.taking a bath doing her make up and dressing up. I do miss the dancing sexy underwear and thought that will come back but it hasn't so personally I just carry on because I enjoy her regardless I may be a fool and so be it.  Regarding her shows I admit there are some i don't record I don't think we will ever see the old days and  boy they were great days and the last year has taken and still now  its toll and can't see Leora been able to go back to them days I'm doing my best  not to be throwing bouquets at her just my take on the apartment but i enjoy it  I said before I'll stick with her whatever comes

• Upvote 3

I have to say, seeing the chat now, about whether or not Leora is the same as what she was, well, for me certainly she isn't. And this is more to do with the overall change in her life outside, not inside, as well as mentally. And it's not to do with Malia (although that contributed inside yes), she's gone for good, it's how Leora has chosen to live now, in Prague, incorporating everything, and it's all her choice indeed. But to quote Ste that he "can't see Leora been able to go back to them days", i actually can see how it can indeed happen. And i know that a lot won't like me saying this, and i can see reasons why, but for me, this is how she would indeed go back to being more like the Leora we knew before moving to Prague. It may not happen, it may well do - But one thing will take it. One thing would bring her back from up in the clouds, the thing she herself is still hoping for.

Paul.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4