Leora - Home Activities #74

pulo filipe

• StnCld316 changed the title to Leora - Home Activities #74
3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I guess we have to start writing here.

Why was Leora crying in the bathroom? Did she have a phone call?

We don't know. No call - She went in and started crying straight away, so i think she went in to do that. It could be hormonal, but it looks like a few things could be bothering her. But as far as what, we can't say as we don't know.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

We don't know. No call - She went in and started crying straight away, so i think she went in to do that. It could be hormonal, but it looks like a few things could be bothering her. But as far as what, we can't say as we don't know.

Mh

What a shit situation. I know she phoned / got a call to Paul this morning and that's all.

She has hardly received any other calls at home since Saturday... strange.

• Like 2

Just now, Brokk! said:

Mh

What a shit situation. I know she phoned / got a call to Paul this morning and that's all.

She has hardly received any other calls at home since Saturday... strange.

The call she had was brief and a bit narky (i.e didn't sound too happy) but nothing to suggest something bad. So it's all guesswork. I do think it's more than one thing, and most likely part of it involves someone in Prague. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

The call she had was brief and a bit narky (i.e didn't sound too happy) but nothing to suggest something bad. So it's all guesswork. I do think it's more than one thing, and most likely part of it involves someone in Prague. 

Yep, If something had happened to Eva or the dog shelter or some of her relatives, she would be on the phone for hours and sending vocals. Instead nothing. 

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Yep, If something had happened to Eva or the dog shelter or some of her relatives, she would be on the phone for hours and sending vocals. Instead nothing. 

Well all speculation at the moment isn't it.

She's put an even bigger coat on now. It's funny in a sad way when you think of the 'job', right now she probably wants to be unwatched, yet she knows we can see her every move. Being on camera 24/7 isn't all fun is it?