Leora - Home Activities #74

pulo filipe

I realise i'm being hypocritical here, telling her she should go out and speak to someone, when i myself am doing the exact opposite - I'm keeping myself indoors alone and that is my choice. So yes Leora, if you wish not to talk to someone and be alone - Do as you want. I should not be telling you what to do.

• Like 4

Just now, patou said:

Leora essaye de passer une bonne soirée détend toi 

Je vais te dire a demain en meilleur forme je n’aime pas te voir triste car sa me rend triste aussi

Bonne soirée a vous tous et a demain

good night Friend patou And wife 

See you tomorrow and sweet dreams  ❤️🦆🦆❤️

It's not good to see a girl crying 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If Leora hopefully is not ill, is there a reason why she's never invited to any of the get-togethers the other girls put together sometimes, or why doesn't she have any friends or a particular friend within this project, and I'm only asking because I really don't know why

• Upvote 1

She was "fine" until last night, then she had stomach pains and went to bed. She looked better today(even if she hasn't slept), she went out, and came back after a couple of hours. It has been like this since this afternoon. Apart from Paul this morning, and for a few minutes, no one phoned Leora.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

She was "fine" until last night, then she had stomach pains and went to bed. She looked better today, she went out, and came back after a couple of hours. It has been like this since this afternoon. Apart from Paul this morning, and for a few minutes, no one phoned Leora.

Just had a short call to Paul a few minutes ago.

But don't forget the call late Saturday and the going out first thing Sunday too....

9 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

But don't forget the call late Saturday and the going out first thing Sunday too....

At this point I would say that's where it all started. It seemed like an isolated thing but now ... it's different. I don't know, I've never seen her like this even after the worst discussions.

4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

At this point I would say that's where it all started. It seemed like an isolated thing but now ... it's different. I don't know, I've never seen her like this even after the worst discussions.

I think it's a combination of things, but that played a part somehow. We just don't know what and why for sure, other than she spoke to Paul fine before. But yeah the last time i saw her this upset was last year.