Leora - Home Activities #74

pulo filipe

il y a 6 minutes, jimbo4 a dit :

Si j’étais un joueur de hasard, je parierais que le problème est quelque chose à voir avec Eva !!

Bonjour Jimbo

Et ce que je pensais aussi Eva n’était pas tout jeune et elle avait des problèmes de santé.

Comme elle le disait aussi Valérie

Bonne journée

• Like 1

il y a 11 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

bonjour messieurs

Bonjour patou Passez une bonne journée avec votre femme et votre famille. ❤️ 🦆 ❤️ 🦆

Merci Pulo

Passe une bonne journée en compagnie de Leora et quelle retrouve le sourire

• Thanks 1

I have been reading a lot of what might be the problem , for me it can’t be any easier than if it is Eva ,she can instantly book a ticket and fly to Russia and get her time there .. if she has problems in Prague , take some days off and go to a hotel and be by herself .

Everyone here carries his/ her own life problems and me personally i am watching RLC to be entertained and not get depressed by a woman that if it is life choices that led her to face whatever she is facing , I can’t help her and she has to do it by herself or with with whoever she feels as a “ real “ friend .

This misery and sadness , the depression and melancholy , nobody here created for her . It is real life , jimbo says it is real life under cameras , but I say that this down and sad feeling mood , please , she can go to one of her friends in Prague and spend time there and feel better with talks . If she believes that fighting whatever it is alone , then the only thing that happens is simply cheating her mood .

Nothing  against Leora , but this isn’t a couple’s apartment to face and experience daily life perhaps problems , this is a single apartment and of course I accept that she is also facing real life problems and this is a human being we are all talking about , but , I will personally can’t feel or absorb Leora’s unhappy period and sadness when there are dozens of real lie things in our real life world that need our attention and concentration . 

If Leora isn’t feeling well , there are endless solutions for her to make things fine again and feel better .