Leora - Home Activities #74

pulo filipe

2 hours ago, The Earl said:

Hard words but basically you are not entirely wrong.
Leora has to decide what she wants.
Your health (psyche) has been suffering for 1 year at the moment. The relationship with LB doesn't do her well, even if Leora doesn't want it. I can understand that Leora is looking for friends in Prague because L really intends to stay in Prague. Only these constant outbursts from her are almost unbearable, and I'm really sorry about that.
But apparently leora doesn't want it any other way, then Leora also has to bear the consequences.
I think that CC Leora doesn't care, even if she checks it often. She is simply blinded by everything that is happening in Prague (LB).
Something else struck me ... When Leora was still in Russia, I saw her sad 2-3 times in all these years, in Prague there have been countless times.
Maybe it would actually be better. Leora would leave RLC even if I would be very sad about it, but I think it is best for Leora.
I don't think RLC is doing anything to help Leora either, if there is to be a change, it has to come from Leora
It's all just my opinion, of course

Bottom line is she needs to get on with her life and get out of the RLC bubble.  9+ years and really...has she grown much as an adult?  Not nearly as most people would given her age and demographic. 

She needs to get into an emotional relationship. She needs to work (not bate for money). I don't think she has a close knit of girlfriends to socialize with (how often have we seen her on the phone with a girl?).  IMO, once she leaves the RLC bubble, everything else will naturally fall into place.

Having just caught up with everything, i can say one thing. Yes, we all love her and of course wish her all the best with life in general, and as a 'Figure' that we have watched for so long and admired, many would love to keep seeing this month after month after month. But nothing lasts forever. 

And at some point, if she wishes to further her life in Prague, regardless what that entails - Employment, love etc - Something has to give. Something big will have to change eventually. As J said, too many irons in the fire. Whether that's Paul vs LB, or being on cam vs Outside, she has, for me, already been extremely lucky to be able to live the way she has in Prague for 2 years now. But she won't be able to keep living this way. At some stage, a decision will have to be made.

RealLifeCam or Real Life. It has to be said. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Having just caught up with everything, i can say one thing. Yes, we all love her and of course wish her all the best with life in general, and as a 'Figure' that we have watched for so long and admired, many would love to keep seeing this month after month after month. But nothing lasts forever. 

And at some point, if she wishes to further her life in Prague, regardless what that entails - Employment, love etc - Something has to give. Something big will have to change eventually. As J said, too many irons in the fire. Whether that's Paul vs LB, or being on cam vs Outside, she has, for me, already been lucky to be able to live the way she has in Prague for 2 years now. But she won't be able to keep living this way. At some stage, a decision will have to be made.

RealLifeCam or Real Life. It has to be said. 

leora is a trooper she can manage both wutever what ppl can say

200.gif

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Ok she will be doing this at 65 then. Ridiculous. Still sticking her foot on the sink in 30 years time.

with all the sink bonus money at 65 she will be millionaire and laughing at us

• Like 1