Has she gone?

Guest observer1

Guest observer1

After today's row I can't see her anywhere around the flat.

Its currently 0425 their time so unless she's hiding under the bed I believe she may have left.

Its currently 0425 their time so unless she's hiding under the bed I believe she may have left.

I think you mean 0325 their time (according to the time stamp on the camera).

After the blow out they seemed to have had, I can't blame her for needing to cool down.

estaba en un balcon , abrio la puerta de aluminio que hay en la habitacion a la derecha detras de las cortinas , nunca habia visto esa puerta o salida a un balcon en esa habitacion , ella estaba alli

estaba en un balcon , abrio la puerta de aluminio que hay en la habitacion a la derecha detras de las cortinas , nunca habia visto esa puerta o salida a un balcon en esa habitacion , ella estaba alli

Translation for those who can't understand:

was on a balcony, it opened the aluminum door there in the room to the right behind the curtains, I had never seen that door or exit to a balcony in the room, she was there

Guest BJon

was on a balcony, it opened the aluminum door there in the room to the right behind the curtains, I had never seen that door or exit to a balcony in the room, she was there

There is a big window ledge behind the curtain...sometimes she will sit there and read or just look out the window.

Guest BJon

There is a big window ledge behind the curtain...sometimes she will sit there and read or just look out the window.

Has anyone else seen a door behind the curtain?

I am 99% sure this is a window I have seen here climb up and sit here on the ledge a few times.