Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (March 2018)

ze81

Just now, hardon66 said:

Funny thing look back to day 1 Dasha entered the house she never got naked in front of Sasha never even looked his way to now this uncontrollable desire to dry hump him nightly deep passionate make out session. What a big change from day 1.

Views,click bate.nothing more nothing less.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, hardon66 said:

Funny thing look back to day 1 Dasha entered the house she never got naked in front of Sasha never even looked his way to now this uncontrollable desire to dry hump him nightly deep passionate make out session. What a big change from day 1.

Dasha has been naked in front of Sasha. I caught her at the breakfast bar with her and Masha naked and Sasha in undies. She put on her panties while having breakfast with them. I can give the date and time if you want. 

1 minute ago, philo said:

Dasha has been naked in front of Sasha. I caught her at the breakfast bar with her and Masha naked and Sasha in undies. She put on her panties while having breakfast with them. I can give the date and time if you want. 

No I know she has progressed to this but in beginning she only wanted to do with Masha would not even look at Sasha.

Just now, hardon66 said:

yes you can tell it was for thumbnails the way she positioned herself on bed for the camera angle and riding him as she did.

Nothing they do it's spontaneous,genuine.Taht says a lot about the three.

Looking at the positives...now Sasha has touched the pussy...even though it was through the panties. He did try to stick his finger in the ass. There was no objection...Sasha just chickened out. LOL. We could be way further down the page on this script if Sasha was not such a candy ass. 

• Like 1

Looking at the positives...now Sasha has touched the pussy...even though it was through the panties. He did try to stick his finger in the ass. There was no objection...Sasha just chickened out. LOL. We could be way further down the page on this script if Sasha was not such a candy ass. 

Had no doubth nothing would happen,it's just their script,bad actors performing an bad script.

• Like 1

The fact they are continuing suggest there may be a round two? Masha is watching from her phone in the living room so the bar is set very high for expectations. I just have to think that Sasha will fail...given his past performances. He lacks the confidence to get into the pussy although it is offered up to him no real man could turn down. He just is not into it! I hope I am proven wrong but I think Sasha will shoot a black again. LOL

The fact they are continuing suggest there may be a round two? Masha is watching from her phone in the living room so the bar is set very high for expectations. I just have to think that Sasha will fail...given his past performances. He lacks the confidence to get into the pussy although it is offered up to him no real man could turn down. He just is not into it! I hope I am proven wrong but I think Sasha will shoot a black again. LOL

Sorry bar it's very very low..will happen Nothing and my bet..after the show of the end it's that masha will join them in bed for the three sleep.

• Like 1