Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (March 2018)

ze81

17 minutes ago, Suicida said:

I didn't say it was a problem. I just don't know if maybe that will end up in a ménage à trois thing or something. I haven't seen that with those three.

Ooops. I misunderstood your post. Sorry.

I don't know. They can do everything. Perhaps It only depends on the reaction from us to the script.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello RLC script scenario people, (You know who you are LOL): The Masha, Sasha, Dasha script is getting old. Sasha acts like he has slipped into a girls sorority house and the girls are hiding him afraid that the House Mother might find them and get them expelled. (It is certainly not playing out like an adult "real life "scenario).  The people responsible for Amina and Nil are doing a better job right now with the same theme. Also, Eva and Sam do a better job with the threesome script if they ever get back to it. Somebody needs to grow up...(or maybe they are stuck on 4th grade math just counting the clicks). LOL  

14 minutes ago, philo said:

Olá cenário roteiro RLC pessoas, (Você sabe quem você é LOL): O script Masha, Sasha, Dasha está ficando velho. Sasha age como ele caiu em uma casa de fraternidade meninas e as meninas estão escondendo-lo com medo de que a Casa Mãe pode encontrá-los e levá-los expulsos. (Certamente não é jogar fora como um cenário de adulto "vida real"). As pessoas responsáveis por Amina e Nil estão fazendo um trabalho melhor agora com o mesmo tema. Além disso, Eva e Sam fazer um trabalho melhor com o script trio se alguma vez voltar a ele. Alguém precisa crescer ... (ou talvez eles estão presos em matemática grau 4ª contando apenas os cliques). RI MUITO  

Ai é semelhante Ela(Amina) Ele e a amante dela...O mesmo enredo

If one were to apply a transactional analysis to the MSD scenario, Dasha is the one who owes the debt. Although she has given Sasha three blow jobs and swallowed his load on the last one, she has not reciprocated the pussy eating that Masha gave to her (And it was one of Masha's best yet). Of the four women that Masha has gone down on (on camera at least), only two of them have eaten Masha out (TKW and the tall red head). Although Masha gave Olive a good clit sucking, Olive only return a dildo fuck to Masha. Now here comes Dasha, who has not even given Masha the courtesy of a "reach-a-round"...at least not above the covers. Where are your manners Dasha???LOL 

4 minutes ago, philo said:

Se fosse para aplicar uma análise transacional para o cenário MSD, Dasha é aquele que deve a dívida. Embora ela tenha dado Sasha três boquetes e engoliu a carga sobre o último, ela não tem correspondido a comer buceta que Masha deu a ela (e foi um dos melhores da Masha ainda). Das quatro mulheres que Masha tem ido para baixo em (na câmera, pelo menos), apenas dois deles ter comido Masha out (TKW ea cabeça vermelha de altura). Embora Masha deu Olive uma boa sucção clitóris, Olive retornar apenas uma foda dildo para Masha. Agora, aqui vem Dasha, que não tenha ainda dado Masha a cortesia de uma "chegar-a-round" ... pelo menos não sobre as cobertas. Onde estão suas maneiras Dasha ??? LOL 

From the pictures, in my opinion the 3 bjs are fake. The pussy eating is real.
It's all an optical illusion, by the angle of the cameras

At least Sasha has been socialized to stomp around occasionally and stomp his feet like a little bantam rooster to assert his fragile Russian masculinity, the Amina and Nil guy, however, makes no pretense of having any authority except to fetch refreshment and close the door when the girls want to be alone. Still, I find them more refreshing to watch than the predictable stuff that MSD have been putting out over the past few weeks. So sad because I have followed them for several years and they are responsible for some of "RLC's Best Moments Ever". But right now...not so much.  

2 minutes ago, Zanzariban said:

From the pictures, in my opinion the 3 bjs are fake. The pussy eating is real.
It's all an optical illusion, by the angle of the cameras

I respect your opinion but my two lap tops that were engaged, recorded the events from both camera #6 and #7. Sorry you missed it. 

1 minute ago, philo said:

I respect your opinion but my two lap tops that were engaged, recorded the events from both camera #6 and #7. Sorry you missed it. 

It's a real shame you did not get to see Dasha swirl her tongue around the head of Sasha's dick. Unlike Masha who likes to deep throat, Dasha seemed to like the head of Sasha dick and spent a considerable amount of time exploring it. Not only did not miss it...I zoomed and got pretty good close ups. 

2 minutes ago, philo said:

É uma verdadeira vergonha, você não consegue ver Dasha rodar a língua ao redor da cabeça do pau de Sasha. Ao contrário de Masha que gosta de garganta profunda, Dasha parecia gostar da cabeça de Sasha pau e gastou uma quantidade considerável de tempo explorando-o. Não só não perca ... Eu ampliada e tem muito bons closes. 

Can you post some photos of the event please?
Thank you