Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

Noldus

So now that Megan started doing topless in house..will she do it normal way,like Lola or Rebecca or will she continue cover boobs with the hair..it's like..zero sexyness this girl..go show all..all the time to your precious dude..at least maybe then barca2 started going good..

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

47 minutes ago, djoko00 said:

Am I the only one who noticed that rebecca has a very big resemblance to the old elisa the 1st apartment  it's like twins

It was first said by me,,then repeated many many times,,,Rebecca looks a lot like Elisa,,,and Belle looks like a younger Mini version Of Megan:biggrin:

That was a priceless little episode with Lola oiling up all the girls ready for the beach. I have no idea what the real translation was but when she was doing Rebecca and cupping her breasts, she looked across to Anna and referring to Belle she could have been saying "look at my little play pal, she has bigger tits than your one". :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

That was a priceless little episode with Lola oiling up all the girls ready for the beach. I have no idea what the real translation was but when she was doing Rebecca and cupping her breasts, she looked across to Anna and referring to Belle she could have been saying "look at my little play pal, she has bigger tits than your one". :biggrin:

Indeed it was an nice moment,Belle seems an great rlc choise,she acts freely and without inhibitions.Also was nice to see an more emotion show Lola.Good moment.

• Upvote 1