Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

Noldus

1 hour ago, kase said:

lola have tried to persuade rebecca and go out to have sex :huh:

shevchenko3434,,,,,,,,,,,, A.K.A KASE what the hell are you talking about,,,just chill out and watch these ladies and stop making shit up,,thank you.

• Upvote 3

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I can see your point happyman,and agree with you regard Lola,Anna,belle etc being togheter was been very nice to watch because they seem to have an good chemistry,entertainment places are in every place,gess depends the girls rlc wires..some that are party girls(like polya) will always be out and out..but the truth it's two girls apartments so close make neither apartment being at his best..of course things can change,but just look now at the two houses..one it's full of life with 4,5 girls..other have two girls..nothing going on there.Gess there is good things and bad things of having the two barca houses near..but right now I don't mind..the girls that are in barca2 have a lot more chemistry with Anna and belle than polya and Stella..so hope they stay more togheter.

So is that why Anna was crying?  " :cry: waaaaaa..why did they send me away from Barc2?..."  hmm I wonder..

15 minutes ago, albacore said:

Why would they close any apartments? They must have an investment in cameras and installation costs - why would they just shut them down??   The ones that are a total failure to some - others may like.  There are some that I hardly ever look at, but others seem to like them.  

Personally I would love to see 20 apartments.  The more the merrier as far as I am concerned.   When some are dead others may not be. Isn't that a good thing?  Why complain about how many apartments they have as if it is too many?  Now if you are complaining about camera quality or location then that may make sense - but to say close some that you don't like??  

don't need close appartments,just refresh some old couples like maya/stepan for exemple and the couples hiding with blanket like dasha/demid and vanessa/thomas,

this site is called reallife not hidemylife

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Ok.. Am i missing something.. or seeing something!! Are Polya and Stella being totally ignored??:dodgy:

Actually yes - it appears that way. Especially last night when they were home showering together and everyone was looking at (or at least talking about) Barca-2

12 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Ok.. Am i missing something.. or seeing something!! Are Polya and Stella being totally ignored??:dodgy:

Put your glasses on My friend lol,,I think the two sets of ladies are just doing their own thing,,,Anna and Belle are hanging out like best friends and Stella and Polya are just exercising together lmaoo!!:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, albacore said:

Actually yes - it appears that way. Especially last night when they were home showering together and everyone was looking at (or at least talking about) Barca-2

..... until Stella found Irma's magic duo balls then it was melt down time. One apartment goes to sleep and the other comes awake - and how !!!

29 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

..... until Stella found Irma's magic duo balls then it was melt down time. One apartment goes to sleep and the other comes awake - and how !!!

Must have really had some magic left over from Irma owning it,,,because it cast a spell on Stella and turned her into a freak,,,Beware of Irma's magic balls,,it turns whoever possesses it into a masturbating Goddess lmaoo!!:biggrin::heart:

• Upvote 3

32 minutes ago, albacore said:

Uhh - missed that :angry:

Just imagine her spread even wider than this Albacore,,and her dark lipped pussy showing in full view to the camera with the lights on,,and she had 2 vibrating balls going in and out of her pink pussy:heart::heart:

324969MySnapshot.jpg

• Upvote 6