Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Thestarider said:

The only reason the ICE Queen has the candles burning, is to keep the chill off her ASS, She knows how to keep the freezer door closed so It will never thaw out 

How was Ilona the first time here? Just the same. Didn't masturbate until the end, and then 2-3 times in the dark in the bathtub. Some just need some time. And Megan has come far the last few days.

There is thousands of other sites that offer more if that is what you want.

4 minutes ago, Frankster said:

How was Ilona the first time here? Just the same. Didn't masturbate until the end, and then 2-3 times in the dark in the bathtub. Some just need some time. And Megan has come far the last few days.

There is thousands of other sites that offer more if that is what you want.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

3 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Thanks for the insight to the psychology of the young female mind Thes; I've never been able to understand them :huh:

So are you telling us you understand the older ones ? L. Ron Hubbard here Happy, Men are from Mars and Well women come one of those planets, but you never know which one this week. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

This is how Megan's mind works

:biggrin::biggrin:

THAT'S WHY MEGAN NEEDS SOMEONE LIKE ME TO TEACH HER HOW TO LOOSEN UP AND NOT BE SO SCARED OF SEX OR MASTURBATION,,,AND IF THAT FAILS,,I CAN ALWAYS DO THIS AND FUCK THE SHIT OUTTA THAT TIGHT LITTLE VIRGIN PUSSY:heart::biggrin:::):heart::heart:

0.jpg

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

So are you telling us you understand the older ones ? L. Ron Hubbard here Happy, Men are from Mars and Well women come one of those planets, but you never know which one this week. 

Very, very true - they are a truly beautiful and fascinating species and I love (most of) them but I've found to my cost to never try to understand how their inner mind really works.

• Upvote 1