Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

3 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

The "shock", to recall your term is not only due to one act but due to a sum of events that happened last night and how it happened.

By example if anna had spent the morning in the couch cuddling beardy, next kissing beardy and at the end (after 1 hour of preliminary)  having a sex with beardy it could be different than a jump off the bed after 10 minutes of cuddle and give quick blow job in the balcony and return to the couch as if nothing happenned.

Personnally i wil not insist on what happened yestarday and this morning because we have no solid proofs but i have my opinion and sometime doubts are worst than facts.

So what I'm getting from all this is that a girl hooked up with a guy at a party!

SHOCKING BEHAVIOR!!!

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67

some correct me if I am wrong, but some time ago- in a conversation, didn't Anna say she did not like "oral sex"??????, and if she doesn't why is being said that she gave "wooly bully" a blowjob ????- just asking a question is all

2 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

The "shock", to recall your term is not only due to one act but due to a sum of events that happened last night and how it happened.

By example if anna had spent the morning in the couch cuddling beardy, next kissing beardy and at the end (after 1 hour of preliminary)  having a sex with beardy it could be different than a jump off the bed after 10 minutes of cuddle and give quick blow job in the balcony and return to the couch as if nothing happenned.

Personnally i wil not insist on what happened yestarday and this morning because we have no solid proofs but i have my opinion and sometime doubts are worst than facts.

I don't think anything happened out on the balcony,,,,unless they wanted everyone above and below that very open and public balcony to see them....there are many blind spots inside the apt itself where they could have went and had oral sex,,,but I think she wanted him out there to talk about what happened.

If you noticed how these ladies showered and dressed Anna in shorts and a blouse,,,although at first she had on long pajamas,,and Stella in panties and a bra......if they were prepared for sex with this guy,,,I'm sure Anna would have gone to bed the way she usually does,,either completely naked or in just panties.

They have no problem heavy petting with this guy,,,but moving into sex is a different story.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Rebecca stays home by herself, because the BF controls her every move. We have seen this before and it makes for pitiful viewing, she will never do anything but lay around in her underwear because that is all he will allow her to do. She obviously has no guts to tell him to stick it,and have fun in Barcelona while on vacation.

Some vacation if you can't even live a little and have some regrets, or skeletons in the closet. She is so young and gorgeous it is too bad.

Anna was convincing her to come for 2 hours. It didn't work.

Belle was offended.

• Upvote 4

Guest beaver67
Just now, phantomcapsnet said:

Ok Mike no problem. We saw the same event but we have different analysis of what could  happen off the cam.

As i said previously doubts are worst than facts.

phantom- we will never know what took place as there is no camera on the balconey

Just now, beaver67 said:

phantom- we will never know what took place as there is no camera on the balconey

Curiosity killed the Fat Pussy,,we had these same feeling before they put the cameras out on Barc#1 Balcony,,,,,,It's funny ain't it,,because last night on many occasions he was out on the balcony alone with Anna at Barc#1 ,,,,but that we could see,so we all know exactly what happened out there,,,I never saw a girl give a guy a blowjob or fuck him,,only to distance herself later by sleeping on the couch,,(just saying):biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Just now, beaver67 said:

i agree. but it's hard  in this case to avoid speculation

At the final it's the same for the back and forth to the downstair bathroom and the girls alone  with beardy door closed. Maybe Beardy is a makeup artist and he was ensuring all night long that the girl had the perfect make up. And he closed the door because he did not want to show his skill in front of the cam

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Ok Mike no problem. We saw the same event but we have different analysis of what could  happen off the cam.

As i said previously doubts are worst than facts.

Man, i'm sorry all this bummed you out so much. Just go with the worst assumption and you will see that it's not a big deal in the end. I'm sure that after sleeping on it will already be better.

• Upvote 1