Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, mikeusa said:

that's true

I second that, but I wouldn't go running to RLC about how they were innocent victims and violated by some creepy drug dealer. Regardless if we have our little fantasies of who they are, how many women in your life would go on a site and fuck, run around nude, expose themselves, masturbate. Lets stop trying to walk the line of they are innocents and prostitutes.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, kenny1940 said:

I'm a little surprised at STC and a couple of their take that he drugged them. It has been two days of this I would say they are willing participants. Lets not put them in some Angelic nature. They didn't get slid some ruffies while they were out and he has not forced himself on anyone.

Amen, thanks for speaking up. Some of the bullshit being slung about this guy slipping them things and rape in the last few hours is extremely irresponsible. Anyone paying close attention over the last couple days can see that. 

You may find him disgusting (bunch of chissled 10's in here I'm sure) or think it's impossible that a girl as attractive as Anna could be willing to be with him but the fact is she's been willing throughout, often coming to him. It was the same last night, they sobered up and stayed again tonight. These claims are unsubstantiated and need to stop. 

And these girls are well aware of what they ingested. For the second night in a row by the way. Do you honestly think you could fool an entire group of women into taking ecstasy on 2 consecutive days? Let's use our heads guys.

• Upvote 3

Just now, In10se said:

JESUS they have been at it fir 5 straight hours. What drugs did he give them?

i do not know but they keep taking a shower to cool there bodies down so it got to be a drug that raises your body temperature  like mdma aka ecstasy

• Upvote 2