Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, royhobbs8 said:

people keep mentioning drugs did anybody actually see drugs or just guessing

I did see Megan take a couple of white pills in Lola's room at one point tonight.  I didn't see anyone else ingest anything but booze -- but I only watched one room at a time, particularly when Megan was being tended to by Rebecca and Belle.

Just now, phantomcapsnet said:

Lola shows her pussy to thousand subscribers every day (and i won't speculate about her job in real life) and you want to "ban" this guy for a  quick pic

Yeah I used to post tons of pics, but got banned so I stopped. and RLC runs CC because somehow they deleted my good pics.

1 minute ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Lola shows her pussy to thousand subscribers every day (and i won't speculate about her job in real life) and you want to "ban" this guy for a  quick pic

He has an Iphone,,so you know it made that loud ass Shutter sound,,,he's lucky that she was sleeping,,no wonder why he kept looking to see if the coast was clear before snapping the pic,,,Galaxy S7 rules lol:biggrin:

3 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

This whole thing reeks of "predator" activities. There didn't seem to be much "normal" or "natural" behavior from the girls from what I saw and read. I want to see how they act once they are all "sober" again.

Yesterday nobody had buyer remorse. but Ok last night was more "hot"