Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

il y a 6 minutes, kitek a dit :

Son comportement est très illogique. week-end dernier elle est revenue d'un voyage avec son nouveau grand amour et elle le fait ces quelques jours plus tard. Elle a dit une fois avant qu ' «elle tombe amoureuse rapidement mais elle est pas stupide" 

Elle est très naïve et devrait réduire l'alcool.

Il n'a pas essayé quelque chose de plus qu'il n'a pas eu préservatif et fait sermonner par Lola à cause de cela.

Je me suis déjà exprimé dessus  mais je le répète,  je trouve que Kamila devrait mettre un préservatif,  son boyfriend n'est pas un homme responsable car il devrait le lui proposer ....

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Though we haven't see any evidence of this, just clues or interpretation, usage of drugs during this evening was likely. However I don't really agree with the portrayal of Beardy as the evil man sneakily providing drugs to unknowing innocent girls. Could he fool 6 people, 2 times in a row ? My opinion is that whatever the girls took (if there was anything more than alcohol), was deliberate. Of course they were high and completely unhinibited, and didn't act normally, but guess what, that is exactly why partying young people all over the world take those things intentionally (I am not condoning this behavior, myself I steer clear of these things, but it is just stating a fact).

In comparison, I found Lola largely more annoying, acting like a drunkard, interrupting other couples everytime, then apparently refusing to go further with Stella who was apparently very much willing to go with her.

This is just my opinion by the way : in truth we do not know, but in a tribunal, the burden of proof is for the accusation :biggrin:

My opnion is pimp, dealer or the guy that gets them work. Probably Russian mob.

They were all walking around naked around him and caressing him and he was walking around with his junk out right in front of all of them in Lola's room. Lola smacked his dick a few time while he was in bed with Anna.

And totally agree about Lola, Stella was ready to go down on her but Lola backed off.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Frankster said:

Didn't seen any evidence of drugs last night, other than alcohol.

Well obviously but we don't see the balcony. The trips to the bathroom the night before were highly suspicious and I haven't see anyone give an explanation for them.

Drugs at a party is far from something completely unthinkable.

• Upvote 2

il y a 1 minute, kitek a dit :

Si vous avez d'autres preuves à présenter, ne retenir que je veux le voir. :angel:

Kitek,  le gars a pris la bouteille bleue et dans cuisine seul, il a preparé sa boisson dans laquelle il n'a jais bu.....

on connait cela,  les comprimés de GHB  ou drogue du violeur   que l'on dissout dans la boisson des gens que l'on veut droguer.

• Upvote 1