Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

6 minutes ago, kitek said:

If you have other evidence to present, don't hold back I want to see it. :angel:

I don't but I thought you had information I don't have because you seem certain. We've all been to parties with drugs it's not a big deal. The way Anna acted when she came back from the balcony and started touching herself everywhere on lola's bed make me think of something other than alcohol. But of course I might be wrong.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ericjeanjean said:

I don't but I thought you had information I don't have because you seem certain. We've all been to parties with drugs it's not a big deal. The way Anna acted when she came back from the balcony and started touching herself everywhere on lola's bed make me think of something other than alcohol. But of course I might be wrong.

Anna seems to be always like that when drinking. She should cut down on alcohol that's for sure.

And all the claims that she is getting raped were just pure bullshit.

à l’instant, isidore57 a dit :

Rentrer l Dans leWC with les filles les uns après les Autres, c'est aussi de la séculation

dans l'appart  Barca 1  ,c'est aussi de la spéculation........  Non merci           ..  tu crois qu'il les aidait à faire pipi ????????

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Kitek,  le gars a pris la bouteille bleue et dans cuisine seul, il a preparé sa boisson dans laquelle il n'a jais bu.....

on connait cela,  les comprimés de GHB  ou drogue du violeur   que l'on dissout dans la boisson des gens que l'on veut droguer.

OK la je ne suis pas d'accord. Je ne pense pas que les filles aient pris quoi que ce soit contre leur gré. Et le GHB fait dormir donc je ne pense pas que ce soit ça.

9 minutes ago, kitek said:

Anna seems to be always like that when drinking. She should cut down on alcohol that's for sure.

And all the claims that she is getting raped were just pure bullshit.

Taking advantage of a very drunk girl is rape. The question now is would Anna have acted the same way otherwise which is entirely possible but we haven't seen them interact enough outside of parties to have an idea on that. Maybe you know who that guy is and how well they know each other because I think a lot of the confusion comes from the fact that we don't know where that guy comes from and what is his relationship with the girls.

6 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Taking advantage of a very drunk girl is rape. The question now is would Anna have acted the same way otherwise which is entirely possible but we haven't seen them interact enough outside of parties to have an idea on that. Maybe you know who that guy is and how well they know each other because I think a lot of the confusion comes from the fact that we don't know where that guy comes from and what is his relationship with the girls.

I can tell you he is definitely friend of Lola other girls met him for the first time except Polya which knows him since she was going out with Lola before.

• Upvote 2

ofcourse the girls know the guy very well...i remember when he came to anna's apartment on tuesday....anna was the very first person he talked to..said something in her ear....

btw...he was not the only one who got what he wanted ....even anna and lola had their eyes on belle....but belle always resisted them...anna couldnt get anything more than a back massage out of her, before yest night...

yest both of them enjoyed her...i remember, after her first makeout session with belle, anna sat next to lola and whispered something on which lola gave a sheepish smile...

some ppl have blamed lola for underperforming..i believe RLC has made her sortof incharge for the apartment and the girls there...like nora...