Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

25 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

She has the look, the sensuality, the eyes, the lips, all the facial features that very photogenic, she has the perfect personality, always calm and demure, and last but by far not the least she has a tremendous figure, she is simply pit grace in motion. AWESOME ANNA will always be just that AWESOME

Thes, you said it much better than me...I agree 100%!!

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

This is Only my opinion...but, I believe that Anna has one of the best bodies of any girl on RLC since its beginning.  Tall, in great shape, not too busty, dances very sexily, and very pretty but not too ravishingly beautiful that she would be totally arrogant.  Just Sayin'

And i 101% agree with you,she have an fantastic fit body,very tall,lovely nipples and on top of that she is an very sexy girl,but still mantaining an kind spirit and nice personalitie..basically she  have everything:blush:

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, ze81 said:

And i 101% agree with you,she have an fantastic fit body,very tall,lovely nipples and on top of that she is an very sexy girl,but still mantaining an kind spirit and nice personalitie..basically she  have everything:blush:

I agree Ze- the kind of girl you want to bring home and meet ma & pa hahahahaha

Guest beaver67
27 minutes ago, ze81 said:

You bet Beaver,she one fine fine girl,in alllll regards:biggrin:.In an scale of 1 to 5..i give her..6! Hehe.

hahaha would you go 7 hahaha

Guest beaver67
13 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Not my Pa,,,,he would be trying to fuck some of that young Nubile fresh Meat lol:biggrin::biggrin:

now we know- the apple did not fall far from the tree hahahaha:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: