Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

we 'll never know what the night could of been but u keep grizzly bear out of it and they stay over at barca 1 think could had lola and anna together and megan and stella for a little while things looked like it could happen especially megan and stella megan seemed all over her

• Upvote 1

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well all u guys are blaming that guy....but i believe that guy is not even straight....that is why the girls are really comfy around him...and dont mind him in bed...and giving him that sort of massage....and in the bed, before that balcony scene..it was anna who kept on touching him which got him going otherwise he looked full sleepy (she was even trying to kiss his neck many times)..i think in the balcony they were sitting and cuddling for a while before getting sleepy again...

i believe all the girls already know this guy from outside....i sort of enjoyed him and anna in the bed...i expected the touching to go a little dirty though...lool anna always stops at the wrong time...

• Upvote 2

however RLC keeps making the same stupid mistake...putting in straight girls in all girls' apartment...belle seems to be another ilona...cute but straight...anna tries everyday to seduce her...and yesterday both anna and lola wanted her badly...but she never seem interested...just like irma and anna trying to seduce ilona initially...also really stupid that irma and anna were not made to share the same apartment...anna is way more confident and bold now,,,there could be fireworks...

haha...i did notice it as well..probably anna has changed him from gay to bi.....but i am sure they didnt do much....they had no tissue papers...and one of them would have atleast taken a shower if something had happened...i cant rule out kissing though...although both anna and lola are not into kissing/french kissing...