Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

tonight was not a night to have missed out on, it was like one of those shooting star fireworks displays that come about once in a blue moon, it was so epic and so unexpected the night looked like it was going to be a tease like the night before and hairy dude was going to ruin things but the girls except for anna got away from the monster and had their fun

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

omg. I did not see Rebecca licking Megan. Do you mean actual cunnilingus or just licking her arms and legs and so forth? I definitely never saw that coming.

Yes Bookmaster8,,,Rebecca ate out Megans pussy,,and she put her fingers all the way up inside Belle's pussy:heart::heart:

24 hours ago i was hating the hairy bearded guy. but now my opinion has changed.

Last night happened the biggest  RLC orgy and to me this man was the fuel. He distributes alcohol and drugs other substances  to the girls. The girls like him . Who is this guy ? we don't know. Probabli in relation With RLC..

But this guy makes all these girls hornies and remove their inhibitions.

I don't want to see him everyday in the appartment but he is welcome to be back the week end to make big party

• Upvote 2