Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Just imagine her spread even wider than this Albacore,,and her dark lipped pussy showing in full view to the camera with the lights on,,and she had 2 vibrating balls going in and out of her pink pussy:heart::heart:

that's cruel Mikey for someone who missed it LOL, damn glad I caught i live - lucky us is what I say. :biggrin: :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Just imagine her spread even wider than this Albacore,,and her dark lipped pussy showing in full view to the camera with the lights on,,and she had 2 vibrating balls going in and out of her pink pussy:heart::heart:

Yeah I am a little bummed I missed it.  I assumed nothing was going to happen and starting watching Narcos ....... :confused:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

... and then of course she went for a second helping with the five fingered widow albacore, either due to a technical fault with the balls or she couldn't figure out how to use them properly :angel:

Keep this up,,and this will be albacore lmaoo!!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/4258138/jump-off-building-o.gif 

11 minutes ago, albacore said:

Yeah I am a little bummed I missed it.  I assumed nothing was going to happen and starting watching Narcos ....... :confused:

OMG THAT WAS WHAT I WAS WATCHING YESTERDAY WHEN SHE WAS BATING,,AND WHAT I'M WATCHING RIGHT NOW ON NETFLIX!!!:biggrin::biggrin:shocked-smiley-emoticon.gifwow-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, albacore said:

Why would they close any apartments? They must have an investment in cameras and installation costs - why would they just shut them down??   The ones that are a total failure to some - others may like.  There are some that I hardly ever look at, but others seem to like them.  

Personally I would love to see 20 apartments.  The more the merrier as far as I am concerned.   When some are dead others may not be. Isn't that a good thing?  Why complain about how many apartments they have as if it is too many?  Now if you are complaining about camera quality or location then that may make sense - but to say close some that you don't like??  

Well your opinion it's as valid as my one albacore,rlc streams realtime for clients,so with some less apartments and cams to manage..maybe they could invest in better cams for the rest of apartments and better stream qualitie with less freezing,loadings etc..in my opinion sometimes it's better less..but with better qualitie..that two apartments I said..the residents leave more outside than in the rlc houses..most of their personal life it's outside the rlc cams..and they gone to an extreme to put an big tend..in livingroom to hide from users and cams..Don't understand why you looked so disturbed for something by my opinion..it's my personal preference ,just that.Some people in the past said c&s should go away etc..and it's an apartment I watch..didn't find that an bad thing..it's just people opinion..everyone it's different.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, clivebb said:

don't need close appartments,just refresh some old couples like maya/stepan for exemple and the couples hiding with blanket like dasha/demid and vanessa/thomas,

this site is called reallife not hidemylife

Or that also would work clivebb,I would join to that residents a&k..this couple gone even more far with the hidding..an complete tend in livingroom.

• Upvote 1

I got to ask guys,,,is it only me or is this entire website been acting weird since yesterday,,,it loads extremely slow,,or none at all?

It has been weird, some times it will load and other times it will shut off for a moment and not reload.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, adamneve said:

So is that why Anna was crying?  " :cry: waaaaaa..why did they send me away from Barc2?..."  hmm I wonder..

Didn't see Her crying,well don't know why she was crying but one thing for sure,she looks to have more fun etc in barca 2 with Lola etc.Maybe because she was there before moving to barca1.Well for sure she and belle will go again to stay some hours in barca2.