Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

Noldus

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Talk about persistance, that poor electric toothbrush has on hell of a good battery, you know if she would get a real pocket rocket it could help not take 2 hours to get the ultimate satisfaction.......

SHIT EVEN I JUST CAME LIKE 20 TIMES ALREADY TODAY WAITING ON HER ASS,,,PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT KRISTY BEING TOO FAST,,,WELL I WOULD TAKE THAT ANY DAY OVER A LONG DRAWN OUT LAYING STILL LIKE A CORPSE MOVE:biggrin::biggrin:

FNjQEQR.jpgpreview.jpg

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, van the man said:

I'm beginning to think she is actually bating in her sleep!!! I didn't think the human body could keep so perfectly still for so long. I'm sure she could earn a living in Time Square pretending to be the Statue of Liberty! 

Have you seen Danaya?,,,I think Lola studied the Danaya "How to masturbate without moving tapes",,,,,,I don't see or know how they get any pleasure from that::):biggrin:

No one could possibly find what she is doing exciting to watch. The only fascination is wondering how long it takes her to cum again! That fucking noise she is making is driving me crazy!!! She finally climaxed. My computer is telling me she took 1 hour 24 minutes to climax twice! 

Now I know what to playback when I can't sleep again!!!

• Upvote 2

As Van the Man said, I find it interesting that all day and night, she is one of the most active girls on this site.  She walks around naked, dances very sexily, demonstrates all sorts of wonderful things (like giving bananas blowjobs), yet she is more like Danaya than anyone else in the program.

I would be thrilled to see her technique.  She is too lifeless and quiet.  Nothing sexy about it.  Too bad, she is such a sexy girl the rest of the time.  This is a bit boring.

• Upvote 3

Why the hell did God give women the ability to multiple orgasm and yet makes men act like they have been hit by a tranquilizer gun after just one!!!!

That's one hour 37 minutes of my life I'll never get back but at least I know now that I need never watch Lola bate ever again!!!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, van the man said:

Why the hell did God give women the ability to multiple orgasm and yet makes men act like they have been hit by a tranquilizer gun after just one!!!!

That's one hour 37 minutes of my life I'll never get back but at least I know now that I need never watch Lola bate ever again!!!

I understand...I wasted that much time a few weeks ago.  Never again.  I hope she reads these comments and changes it up, otherwise, I am very clear as to why her numbers were low in the Poll.

Guest beaver67
12 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

I understand...I wasted that much time a few weeks ago.  Never again.  I hope she reads these comments and changes it up, otherwise, I am very clear as to why her numbers were low in the Poll.

agree gels- goes without saying