Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep hoping that she will take charge of the house, but to date she still has not.as "Squeaky Clean" still goes off camera all the time on purpose, so much for 24/7 on cam life. and then is lovely tits of mommy rated "G" cam show, who wraps herself in the covers like she is scared of boogeymen are going to see something. This apartment will continue to be a failure until someone takes charge. BTW Lola you can not carry the whole apartment on your shoulders, you need help from the other tenants.

SO we say to Squeaky and Mommy Dearest

SHAPE UP OR SHIP OUT: qual é o significado e a tradução?

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, royhobbs8 said:

i signed up for the premium membership rlc and i have to say i'm very dissapointed in the lola rebecca and megan, all they do is sit around the couch or sleep,  think it's time for some new girls

So tell us what they should do all day? They can't entertain the viewers with Twister all day long. Is it better that they leave the appartment and aren't at home?

14 minutes ago, Frankster said:

So tell us what they should do all day? They can't entertain the viewers with Twister all day long. Is it better that they leave the appartment and aren't at home?

i don't know do what typical good looking ladies in their 20's early 30's do have some guys over lots of banging, 3somes, going down on each other, taking shower's together, at least bate a little bit, is there some rules about bringing strangers or boyfriends or whoever into the apartments to hook up