Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, evian said:

The visitor seems very comfortable and uninterested with the cameras, anybody seen her before? 

2 minutes ago, Swedeguy said:

Everyone seems to read the paper in the hallway. Could it be about something else than the cameras?

Lookup from landlord
After repeating the noise at night, we ask all mute their music system and loud cries after  2300

LOL

11 hours ago, MrBox said:

I like that there are not free. ... The girls are more open. 

You could always buy a RLC ticket, if you like to watch. ... ;)

yes and what barc.1 there is hardly still be girls when squatting over there

7 hours ago, bookmaster8 said:

To be perfectly honest, the "teasing" that is going on is so phony that it doesn't even appeal to me. The only possible genuine affection that I see is Anna and Carolina. And, I don't believe that Carolina will do anything beyond what any normal girlfriend would do with another - just some hugging and an occasional kiss.

It also doesn't appear to me that any one of these girls really has a clue as to how to perform real teasing for this kind of audience.

If they don't bring someone in who is mature enough and worldly enough to know how to stimulate the audience, the ratings for this apt will go down quickly.

All seeming attempts at putting on a good tease show seem to be start-stop, start-stop with no actual follow through.

IMO, this is not their real life , like many of you really think it is or want it to be. They are there to amuse you and tease you sometimes, that’s all. And if you got lucky they will do more then only a tease.  One girl or maybe 2 girls are pro’s, they know what they are doing and what to do in front of the cam. The rest of these girls really have no clue what to do and try very hard. And when they do that, it’s boring. Just look at their face expressions or body language. So they just go with the flow and make the best of it to amuse you all. But there is always someone who try to guide them I think, to make it looks very real.

9 hours ago, longarm101 said:

yes and if you remember ilona was like during her visit before this most recent one, as was vika....it would be nice if rlc would weed those out faster, maybe they leave them in for the potential drama...who knows

Agree with you longarm,for some reason this type of residents(controlling ones,more cold in things etc)usualy stay a long time,and some truly nice more natural people only stay few time,last one I remember staying very little was rebbeca:confused:.But girls like Lola and polya are in this for weeks and weeks..