Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

29 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

mikey- here is another thought- and this is just my opinion- my ideal for the best apartment would be that when the 2 K's leave- Irma & Ilona move into that apartment, with a 3rd girl that is compatible with them- there are 3 bedrooms, and make it a free site, except for bedrooms- just me saying:biggrin::biggrin:

oh man...your fantasy with ilona will never end...she has had the longest stay in RLC during the last 2 yrs...her contribution is nothing except for one naughty night with Irma...and if she brings her laptop then its done....actually Irma and Anna should have an apartment..i dont mind lola being the third girl...

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

il y a 12 minutes, royhobbs8 a dit :

ce que le baiser était cul poilu fait, il était en megans chambre comme buck nue avec le visage de sa bite anna autour endormi, ce mec est un fluage

8.10....je crois que le con vient de quitter définitivement l'appartement, il a pris ses affaires et est parti avec LOLA

3 hours ago, euromike69 said:
  1. On a serious note Though guys,,,,,listen to what I'm about to say because it is very important.:lightbulb::confused:
  2. Before Ilona and Irma,,,we never used to have a lot of people complain about not seeing any nudity right?
  3. But after the way that irma and Ilona were the first time they were here,,,after they left,,A lot of people here started demanding seeing naked Ass,Titties and pussy.
  4. Every girl after I&I was put under the microscope and bitched about day and night and called boring and not fit for this project,,,you guys know what I mean,,you all see the comments everyday,,,from some people who shall remain nameless to protect the innocent lmaooo!!:biggrin:
  5. My point is after Ilona and Irma started showing more nudity than what was shown before them,,,the level of expectation grew by leaps and bounds as to what every girl who followed them had to do,,,if they did not walk around naked they got trashed talked day in day out.
  6. So let me ask this,,,,"What on earth is now gonna be the new level of expectation of every new girl that comes to these apartments after what has happened these last 2 days?
  7. Are we now gonna expect every girl to eat pussy and suck dick,,,or else they will be deemed unfit to be in these apts,,,,just asking,,,I'm curious as to what the answers will be.::)

Good point..after this I would say .. nothing new under the sun.. the bar has now been reset:sleepy:

• Upvote 1

Bearded woke up and have been to  Rebeca's room to find his undy he "lost" last night. In this room are sleeping Anna en Stella in the same bed.

He gave a quick kiss to Anna's neck . This kiss means "Good morning" and maybe "goodbye" because he left 10 minutes later with Lola. Anna was half asleep and started to rub his cock and give him a very little blow job. I am sorry but it's a little bit ashamed and it was akward to watch. It was a very "slut" attitude and don't.tell me it 's still drug or alcohol effects.

Anna ! Keep this "Bitch" attitude ! We want sex again and again  in Barça#2 !

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

8.10....je crois que le con vient de quitter définitivement l'appartement, il a pris ses affaires et est parti avec LOLA

i dont know. Yesterday he took his bag when he left and he has been back later.

But maybe the quick cock kiss/ blow job Anna gave him sooner was maybe a "goodbye gift"

• Upvote 1