Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Markymark said:

I have to go out....if the action gets going with the girls, can someone send me screenshots or video link.  Hate to miss lesbian adventures night :)

Stella is more into the tv,,,and talking than doing anything with Carolina,,,they just basically gave themselves away by stella sitting on the floor away from Carolina,,,so this is pretty much not going anywhere,,,,,,anyone about to sign up,,,,wait until I say they are actually doing something before you do.

Nothing but talking and tv watching happening at the moment,,,and it will probably be like this until they get tired and go to sleep.

What a fucking waste of some perfectly good candles........even drugs or alcohol will not make these 2 do anything.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Stella is more into the tv,,,and talking than doing anything with Carolina,,,they just basically gave themselves away by stella sitting on the floor away from Carolina,,,so this is pretty much not going anywhere,,,,,,anyone about to sign up,,,,wait until I say they are actually doing something before you do.

Nothing but talking and tv watching happening at the moment,,,and it will probably be like this until they get tired and go to sleep.

What a fucking waste of some perfectly good candles........even drugs or alcohol will not make these 2 do anything.

except if its some boring ass massage lol

• Upvote 1

Just now, thegame20 said:

except if its some boring ass massage lol

Sometimes I feel like these girls should be paying me to watch them,,,Carolina seems to be High as Mount Everest,,,,but Stella seems to be able to stay cool,,even though she looks kinda tipsy too.

• Upvote 1