Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

hard to say, i have it too, needless to say i have watched it a lot, and anna planted big one on irma and it looked like irma kissed her back then more rubbing and nothing......all or irma's massages were like that, and on the subject am i wrong or did irma and ilona have a conversation once during this last visit and one of them said they didn't like to lick pussy?

Could have fooled me the way Irma was licking that chocolate off Ilona that one day but they do have toys they can use.

5 minutes ago, In10se said:

Carolina doesnt seem to be ashamed or embarrassed about last night which is good. So hopefully she will stay and not leave like Meagan and Rebecca.

she should be. The way she was covering up like some adolescent school girl

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

and oh did they use them, i missed the chocolate show

Not on each other yet. But one thing is certain the longer they are on cam the more comfortable they get. So if Irma comes back a third time, it will be epic in my opinion. That is if she is with other girls who are comfortable as well.

1 minute ago, In10se said:

Not on each other yet. But one thing is certain the longer they are on cam the more comfortable they get. So if Irma comes back a third time, it will be epic in my opinion. That is if she is with other girls who are comfortable as well.

i would like to see irma and danaya together, just a gut feeling, but i think they would be awesome, i know danaya kind of fizzled but adele was mind fucking her the whole time

• Upvote 1

It may be a good idea for RLC to have two girls in the apartment that have been there before and one new girl. The two will be more comfortable with the cameras and may do more while they indoctrinate the new girl. Then the new girl can come back later more comfortable and so on.

1 hour ago, longarm101 said:
1 hour ago, In10se said:

Carolina doesnt seem to be ashamed or embarrassed about last night which is good. So hopefully she will stay and not leave like Meagan and Rebecca.

she may not remember .... lol

On her 2nd night her Carolina showed absolutely everything in explicit detail. I thought from the minute she walked in she was a very different prospect with a different history. I have no idea whether it was her that wanted to hide because I judge the other 3 like this:

1. Lola likes to be the centre of attention and therefor always has her pussy facing the camera and usually out in the open

2. Stella seems to like blocking views - she maybe unaware of the habit but most of the time she's in the way - and has been known on several occasions to cover up my Belle even when she's been stark naked for an hour. She's either being protective or want to distract from the fact that she won't get her own knickers off.

3. Belle totally naked or covered she seems to change on a whim. Sometimes when Stella gives her a cushion or something she will use it to guard else but equally if put under cover might try to work it off of herself discretely. She is one of the most naked HMs and she tends not to worry most of the time but sometimes ...

Megan and Rebecca were clearly heavily under the influence of drugs and relly did not know what they were doing of the time. however Megan loved it and but for a brief concern about how he she might be thought of would have gone for round 2 with Belle provided the other left them alone - I think orgy was too much for her. I am willing to bet Carolina has a great deal more experience in front of an audience than those 2 but ...

I must end the post with saying I can helping thinking about Megan's tits - they were just the greatest.

• Upvote 3