Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

3 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

plus her possible infatuation with Lola, you know looking up to (sorry I don't mean literally) the older person and putting her on a pedestal

My Belle sees Lola as a mother figure. She has only once slept in Lola's bed and left when Polya came back from clubbing. I don't think infatuation is involved just the necessity for an adult guardian.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Look, although it probably happens all the time, imagine what a girl might feel who gets her photos taking thinking it will help her career and then finds out it's being used by the professional photographer as their personal wank bank. Might she not feel a tad violated. Didn't Milena say in a phone call that she could not believe how this beautiful girl was performing for her. No I don't know that this caused the rift but I'm just saying this could be far bigger than anything else and anything extra like the dirty plate was just the straw that broke the camel's back

If Caroline is leaving then problem solved - I trust Lola and/or Stella will accompany Belle to pick up her stuff. And of course from what I've seen Caroline's cameras are great but they should put a free cam in the lounge in B2 otherwise a lot of people will miss her.

i just an old perve, so if someone took my picture and then used it to wank, i would be flattered then again im not belle, and milena has done absolutely nothing to try to make things right between them

Just now, longarm101 said:

i just an old perve, so if someone took my picture and then used it to wank, i would be flattered then again im not belle, and milena has done absolutely nothing to try to make things right between them

I'm not saying there's logic behind My Belle's reaction but honestly I think she would have more problem wit that then if she was invited to an orgy with Milena.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

My Belle sees Lola as a mother figure. She has only once slept in Lola's bed and left when Polya came back from clubbing. I don't think infatuation is involved just the necessity for an adult guardian.

i posted something similar earlier so i agree with you on this, plus right before belle essentially moved to b-2 did she not comment that she was missing her mother

• Upvote 1

Just now, BBsq69 said:

I'm not saying there's logic behind My Belle's reaction but honestly I think she would have more problem wit that then if she was invited to an orgy with Milena.

we may never really know what happened and it may involved something that happened away from the apartment for all we know...this isnt the first time girls have not got along.....similar thing when vica was in b-1

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

1 champagne and 1 white wine

2 bottles ain't going very far. Maybe she'll take them to B1 as a peace offering.

Looks like Milena's going out. She has a classy dress on which is not the kind of thing the B2 girls wear as they were things to take off. Maybe she's leaving so Belle can pick up her stuff unhindered. Belle could theoretically share with Caro or Lola if Caro hasn't gone.