Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

ok foamy this ones for you........if belle took her overnight bag with her then i think she lined up another place somewhere (hotel maybe) and thats where they are going to spend the night.....did anyone else take overnight supplies???

Just looked in from my fone and i see Belles overnight bag on the dining chair along with her camera bag.

Just now, longarm101 said:

as much as i like irma it was translated a while back that irma doesnt like pussy

But Belle likes pussy enough for the both of them. I don't know if Megan likes pussy but she does like attention to her pussy.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

ok foamy this ones for you........if belle took her overnight bag with her then i think she lined up another place somewhere (hotel maybe) and thats where they are going to spend the night.....did anyone else take overnight supplies???

Like I said before maybe this is them acting on my suggestion that they actually make a hardcore video and sell it to people like me. Did Belle take her camera because then maybe a special photoshoot in a hotel to round off the evening. No need to take underwear as the film company will supply it.

Ha ha ... myi magination.

• Upvote 2

The whole Belle / Milena situation could be completly bypassed by RLC if they let Belle move to Barca 2 when one Leaves. Stella bought a suitcase so could be soon and Lola is not far off due. I doubt they would have said to her on ya bike there is your payment. She is too much of a star.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

im thinking anna megan and danaya.......i think there is a lot more to danaya than what we saw......and with megan and anna both encouraging her who knows

And I really liked Danaya.

7 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

im thinking anna megan and danaya.......i think there is a lot more to danaya than what we saw......and with megan and anna both encouraging her who knows

The thing about Danaya is she never left her room and was alway depressed.  To be honest I couldn't wait for her to leave.  I liked having some of the others much better.