Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Drugs and alcohol are a big part of life especially with the younger generation,its not like the day we older folk grew up with there are a lot more temptations like extasy and other pills that's why they don't go out till late.

Anything we say or do won't change that so we just have to watch and see what happens.

I'm not naive at all i know a lot of young kids that are around that age and that's what they do. Every time there is a music festival or a dance party rave there are all ways some kids taken to hospital from overdosing.So i don't blame these girls at all if that's what they want to do.It's their business not mine and not yours and yes it's real life 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Seems coke night has fucked the whole of RLC judging from the behaviour of other residents I have witnessed over the last 30 hours or so. I hope many of you will stop being naive about how all this works now ... and you see how important bonuses are.

My Belle now past 40 hours without removing those unattractive panties except to pee, and even then not actually remove but that's the only time she's shown her pussy, and then not to us. 

The girls were pretty dumb to be doing coke in front of cameras. I mean they were lucky they are in spain. If this was done in the US or UK. This site would have been closed down by now. But i stll think life will come back once lola leaves and the girl dynamics changes. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, thegame20 said:

The girls were pretty dumb to be doing coke in front of cameras. I mean they were lucky they are in spain. If this was done in the US or UK. This site would have been closed down by now. But i stll think life will come back once lola leaves and the girl dynamics changes. 

But once Lola leaves any girl on girl orgy is off the cards. In fact my guess is any girl-on-girl anything is off the cards and given the number of boys brought back in the history of Barca and the fears about bating without locks then these apartments unless good nudity returns are pretty much dead.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

But once Lola leaves any girl on girl orgy is off the cards. In fact my guess is any girl-on-girl anything is off the cards and given the number of boys brought back in the history of Barca and the fears about bating without locks then these apartments unless good nudity returns are pretty much dead.

BB your Belle has still not changed those Calvin's !!!!!!

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

It wont do RLC any good if the barca apts are like it is currently especially if it ends up being like one of the dead couple apartments i.e. maya and stephan or Dasha and Demid

2 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

It wont do RLC any good if that happens especially if it ends up being like of the dead couple apartments i.e. maya and stephan or Dasha and Demid

If it gets like them 2 apartments RLC will be finished but i don't think it will,weather it's girl on girl or girl boy something will happen RLC won't let it go bad like them 2.

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

BB your Belle has still not changed those Calvin's !!!!!!

No - I wonder if it in addition to everything else is a reaction to her excursion. 2 people she feels have let her down Milena and the English speaking guy on the phone so it's a lmost like she feels she needs extra protection for her pussy - still a shower is now in order because it must be geeting ripe down there ... not that that would stop me going down on My Belle but then almost nothing would.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

No - I wonder if it in addition to everything else is a reaction to her excursion. 2 people she feels have let her down Milena and the English speaking guy on the phone so it's a lmost like she feels she needs extra protection for her pussy - still a shower is now in order because it must be geeting ripe down there ... not that that would stop me going down on My Belle but then almost nothing would.

rather you than me BB - what is it they say, get past the smell and you've got it licked :biggrin:

• Upvote 1