Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Belle is spending a lot of time on her facial stuff. Maybe as a distraction? And she must have wash at some point cause her pretty little feet are clean. 

Definitely no shower but yesterday Jasmin washed her feet in the sink.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

RLC have overreacted. What they had to make sure of was the open and obvious taking of cocaine had to be dealt with but they seem to be punishing all of the flats. And just like with the tragic ending of Megan's party which they should have sorted out with Lola and who knows what would have happened, once again we lose opportunities of epic nights because RLC just are not thinking carefully enough. 

I think it's more than just RLC. We've seen a couple of parties that may have been great get ruined. The rare Saturday night one that Milena screwed up still bugs me. There's a reason this is a guy free zone.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Belle is spending a lot of time on her facial stuff. Maybe as a distraction? And she must have wash at some point cause her pretty little feet are clean. 

She looks happy reading whatever is on her other fone that she doesn't use all the time. Maybe texting her Mum that she misses.

Well gang all we can do is hope for the best. That whatever is going on gets worked out and we see the return of the free spirited happy (naked) girls we love to watch. To coin a phrase "This To Shall Pass"

I respect all of you Ladies and will send you all Positive thoughts. Yes even the two in B1.

I'm such a sap.

• Upvote 1

Have you all thought about the sad future post Lola? It looks like Rebecca will be staying in the master bedroom since she has unpacked all her gear into the wardrobes and is settling herself in now. In the past the master bedroom has been the performance centre and apart from that one memorable night of the orgy, we have seen that Rebecca is not the greatest of performers. So, unless Rebecca has a major change in attitude it could be a long and non productive autumn. Let's hope Belle and Caro can encourage her to embrace the spirit of Lola on that wonderful big bed otherwise I can see a long autumn of discontent for us lot.