Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, seb38240 said:

but she try to jump onnher on the bed 

Yea in a subtle way at least 8-10 times.Lola got mad and still  is too. Becca tried to makeup with her finally this morning.

8 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Remember what Rebecca said she don't like to masturbate or use a dildo & also Belle try to rub Rebecca pussy on orgy night & Rebecca got up after 2 min & the only thing she did was go down on some of the girl. Now there no drug we not going to see nothing out of Caroline & if she has sex with a girl it will be outside the apt.Also if you did't see what was going on with Carolin and Jasmin there more then just fiend & i would say that C & J are together right now

Take a look at Kiteks translation in Jasmin thread in B1.. Agree with you

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Remember what Rebecca said she don't like to masturbate or use a dildo & also Belle try to rub Rebecca pussy on orgy night & Rebecca got up after 2 min & the only thing she did was go down on some of the girl. Now there no drug we not going to see nothing out of Caroline & if she has sex with a girl it will be outside the apt.Also if you did't see what was going on with Carolin and Jasmin there more then just fiend & i would say that C & J are together right now

So are you saying that Caroline and Jasmin are lesbian friends

If they are together they are friends are they not allowed to hangout with each other

9 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Yea in a subtle way at least 8-10 times.Lola got mad and still  is too. Becca tried to makeup with her finally this morning.

Strange, I just checked my video from last night, but can't see anything of that. They talked a little and then went to sleep...

• Upvote 1

Just now, seb38240 said:

that why lola look unhappy maybe this morning but i am sure something can happen between this two lt see when lola c back if she come back tonight 

Lola was very unhappy with Becca. Dont know about now.tho.