Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Just now, Zwavelaar said:

Strange, I just checked my video from last night, but can't see anything of that. They talked a little and then went to sleep...

It was very very slow where she crawled on the bedd toward her all night. 

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, jayp1220259 said:

rebeccas bf is not going to let her do shit so dont get ur hopes up

I jusr happen to notice her very very slow moving toward her under the sheets.Tried to touch her.

2 minutes ago, cacjc said:

So are you saying that Caroline and Jasmin are lesbian friends

If they are together they are friends are they not allowed to hangout with each other

Did you not see Jasmin play with Carolina tits. Carolina lifted her shirt and Jasmin was filling them good & did you not see Carolina put her hand on top of Jasmin pussy & keep it there for 30 min and also rub on her ass & also Jasmin was  holding Carolina hand for about 30 min while there was sitting on the couch. All this till me there more then friend. That just my opinion.  It don't really mean any thing if they are more then friend there not going to do nothing in the apt even if they move in together

Did you not see Jasmin play with Carolina tits. Carolina lifted her shirt and Jasmin was filling them good & did you not see Carolina put her hand on top of Jasmin pussy & keep it there for 30 min 

I didn't see that part but i still find it hard to believe

If they are more than friends they will show their true colour's sooner or later so we will find out