Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Belle  is in a difficult spot. She did not want to stay in #1 and try to get along with the two  new girls. RLCs plan apparenty was to have her as the "old timer" to help Lima and Melany get onboard. She is not the person to do that; she is too immature . Lola or Stella should have stayed in #1 at least for a week or two until new girls were settled in. They need a housemother type in each place to kind of keep thing moving and to help the new girls get started. Lola and Stella both do good job of that although they get a  bit of criticism from the viewers for being too involved. As it is now nothing is happening in #1 because they have no one to get them started.

Belle seems to be reasonably happy in #2. She is getting along well with Carolina and they had a long friendly talk last night before the action began. I did feel sorry for her in Lola's room,when Lola dumped her for Carolina after starting out with Belle. Lola brought Belle along to where Belle was lying back on the bed ready for Lola to remove her pants when Lola suddenly jumped up and went into the bathroom. She came out shortly and went to Carolina who had been with Stella. Poor Belle was left here on the bed wondering what she had done wrong. Belle recovered nicely and pushed back into the action with the four girls on the bed and she went into Stella's room and got her pink dildo that was much used later in the party.

Is there really a rift between Belle and Milena or are people just over thinking things

Belle is a party girl so of course she will go where the party is at

plus she is very close to these girls so it's understandable she wants to hang out with them

What RLC should do is tell Belle to grab her stuff and move in there because Lola is going soon anyway

and bring in a new girl in Barce 1

I guess I'm not wired like others. I've been watching things as close as I can. I haven't had much time to look in B1. As for last night there's only one thing that bugs me. I'm a clear view person. I don't care for the lighting to make the cams fuzzy. Either turn the lights up or turn them off. I don't know who's idea it is to make the cams fuzzy with the lights and I don't care. I just wish it would stop. I don't care about the girls covering or going out on the balcony to finish Caro. I can think of good reasons for it. Plus as things headed up the cover came of and I saw enough to be happy. Except for the fuzzy cams.:biggrin:

I'll watch the girls do anything. I watch Megan from day one. She did a puzzle, did her nails, watched TV in bra and panties and in her sleep she tended to have her pretty butt pointed at the cam.::) I watched it all and enjoyed it. I will watch them all most anytime. I don't care what they are doing. To date only 2 girls I refused to watch were Sara and White.:sick:

As for Pixie Belle and the riff everyone is talking about. I have the feeling it's been started by Lola and is being maintained by her. If she is in charge then she has let it go to her head. And she is doing damage to both B1 and B2. All this drama and cattiness is taking some of the fun out of both places. I'm just not into drama. And don't tell me nothing would have happened without Lola because no one knows that and it's water under the bridge.  

I saw Caro finger Belle and unless Belle has done something out of the apartments or on the balcony I maintain the she has not had a good orgasm and is sexually frustrated. I base this on what I'm seeing in her. She was dressed when I went to work this morning and is now going to sleep on the couch still dressed. I watch her body language and facial expressions closely.  She wants one of the girls to take her and screw her brains out like she has done to the others. But because she's not being treated like an equal it's not happening. It's not that they don't like her because they do. She's just their little gofer. And from what I see all of them are takers. (do me but I'm not doing you) Look how many times she was the one to go and get something. This is leading Pixie Belle to not be as happy as we normally see her. She's staying dressed more, she's not smiling as much and just seems a bit down. I think it's all starting to take its toll.

I don't have any answers to what I just wrote and to be honest it's most likely pure bullshit. I do know that in the days ahead we will find out if anyone has come close to guessing what is going on.

I also worked just over 13 hours today and I'm tired. (I really hate making long post. You guys made me do it.)

52 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Is there really a rift between Belle and Milena or are people just over thinking things

Belle is a party girl so of course she will go where the party is at

plus she is very close to these girls so it's understandable she wants to hang out with them

What RLC should do is tell Belle to grab her stuff and move in there because Lola is going soon anyway

and bring in a new girl in Barce 1

Kitek translated a phone by milena when she was talking to the guy who speaks english, he said she was talking about being mad about some girl who was talking behind her back and she does not like it when people talk behind her back. Now having said that what was never made clear is who that girl might be. There is obviously a huge rift between milena and belle and maybe even belle and lima the cause of that rift could be from any one of several reasons already discussed at length. Also tonight I witnessed something I had not seen before at b-2. I saw what looked to be genuine affection from lola towards the other girls. I mean literally tucking them in kissing them goodnight. It may be this affection that has drawn belle to lola along with the other girls, If I remember correctly belle was overheard one day saying she missed her mother. This affection is certainly lacking at b-1. Of course the whole party thing is a factor as well but I think its the affection that solves the riddle of why belle is so drawn to b-2, it may not have a thing to do with milena directly.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

Kitek translated a phone by milena when she was talking to the guy who speaks english, he said she was talking about being mad about some girl who was talking behind her back and she does not like it when people talk behind her back. Now having said that what was never made clear is who that girl might be. There is obviously a huge rift between milena and belle and maybe even belle and lima the cause of that rift could be from any one of several reasons already discussed at length. Also tonight I witnessed something I had not seen before at b-2. I saw what looked to be genuine affection from lola towards the other girls. I mean literally tucking them in kissing them goodnight. It may be this affection that has drawn belle to lola along with the other girls, If I remember correctly belle was overheard one day saying she missed her mother. This affection is certainly lacking at b-1. Of course the whole party thing is a factor as well but I think its the affection that solves the riddle of why belle is so drawn to b-2, it may not have a thing to do with milena directly.

nice longarm. she is really affectionate to the older ladies(late twenties) and is always seeking hugs from Anna, Lola, Stella. they all seem to reject her but want to guide her. she is misplaced. just a thought. it is kind of bizarre. the younger ladies seem to get caught up in the Witches of Eastwick ceremonies under the guidance of the Madams. Belle seems so lost without Anna. We lost Amy, Megan, Rebecca and who knows with Caroline. Belle wants to hang in there.

14 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

nice longarm. she is really affectionate to the older ladies(late twenties) and is always seeking hugs from Anna, Lola, Stella. they all seem to reject her but want to guide her. she is misplaced. just a thought. it is kind of bizarre. the younger ladies seem to get caught up in the Witches of Eastwick ceremonies under the guidance of the Madams. Belle seems so lost without Anna. We lost Amy, Megan, Rebecca and who knows with Caroline. Belle wants to hang in there.

I truly believe belle looks to lola as a surrogate mother figure, I really dont think its a sexual thing with those two, hence the reason nothing has happened. I agree that once anna megan and rebecca left the whole dynamic changed for the worst and belle has had difficulty making the adjustment. Once Stella moved to b-2 she changed completely leading me to believe that of all the girls stella is the most two faced of the lot, and she has appointed herself lola's mini-me. As for the milena thing, I think lola certainly seized the opportunity to exploit the situation for her own gain. I said before that lola struck as a dom with her harem of subs, and this may be the case but there is no denying the level of affection I saw tonight, and oddly if anyone is the outsider it looked like caroline. I have noticed she tends to separate herself (last night being the exception) from most of the goings on in either house both sexual and otherwise, and i will wait and watch to try to determine the why of that. probably will be wrong as usual but thats the fun of it. 

• Upvote 1