Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, kitek said:

Apparently Milena & Lima are meeting with 2 guys in a bar and will come with them to B2 after girls from B2 come back from shopping. :angel:

Oh guys ... well there goes the evening! But Lima left wit Belle not Milena, just saying. Of course I believe you, Kitek.

2 minutes ago, kitek said:

Apparently Milena & Lima are meeting with 2 guys in a bar and will come with them to B2 after girls from B2 come back from shopping. :angel:

Thanks Kitek should prove very interesting. And wonder why Lima did not leave with Milena. 

4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I hope poor Belle is not stood outside with her belongings in bags. I wonder if 1 of the girls said she would be there to let her in and has got sidetracked

Stella is often distracted ... life seems to pass her by.

Whether it will happen

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Oh guys ... well there goes the evening! But Lima left wit Belle not Milena, just saying. Of course I believe you, Kitek.

That's what they said whether things will play out in such a way that's a different story....

Apparently those guys are very horny. That's what Milena said...:angel:

• Upvote 1

Just now, kitek said:

Whether it will happen

That's what they said whether things will play out in such a way that's a different story....

Apparently those guys are very horny. That's what Milena said...:angel:

They better stay away from
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:  My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: