Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

7 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Yes, plenty of tits on show, Lara in B1 is topless also. Just need Belle to blow them all away and walk in NAKED :biggrin:

Yeah I was about to say it's tit central this morning so very pleasant views all around. Makes you wonder why Jasmin and My Belle until she got too horny kept their bras on when sitting on the sofa.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand (except maybe by Belle's rules that it doesn't count if Happy Juice is involved - I am beginning to think that is true not that she needs Happy Juice but that she needs the excuse of Happy Juice) because My Belle is so damn horny ... horny, horny, horny ... at the moment clearly wanting sexual activity of some sort, Rebecca wants to eat her pussy (did you last night when Belle was exercising maybe to relieve some frustration, that Rebecca joining her for a couple of minutes to open her legs as wide as possible in front of her) that the 2 of them just do not get it on. Like I said the only conclusion I've got is Belle's rule and maybe periods needing to be over otherwise ... and Lara I am pretty confident with alcohol would join in.