Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

42 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Rebecca on webcam and licking her tits..

Yes I wonder if she was trying to get Lara and My Belle to join the site.I don't know if Jasmin was there to see her but that's a little more than nudity from Becca.

Let me say that if this happens it will be little short of a disaster. My Belle has returned to form - 17 hours straight of wearing at the most a thong with hours and hours of nudity, lots of great views and naked dancing. This would be replaced by being clothed most of them and apparently if like Rebecca, not change of displaying her kitty which probably would be hidden from his even if she showed it. Of course if My Belle wants to go on one of the bigger international sites like MFC, Cams4Free or best of all chaturbate then I'm there straight away. I really hope she does one day but after leaving RLC. In fact I wonder if she has not been trying to persuade Jasmin assuring her she just needs to show her tits and with her prettiness maybe not even that.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
Just now, smurfy08 said:

It's sport and exercise time ! She rolled herself in plastic wrap.

Just now, smurfy08 said:

It's sport and exercise time ! She rolled herself in plastic wrap.

thanks smurfy

1 hour ago, DES7469 said:

:huh:

Squashing her boobs together on web cam while one of the girls is doing her usual dances in front of you and the other sits near to you but try not to laugh or watch... was pretty strange if you ask me... Becca is still there, by the way, good boob massage anyway...

I liked it though, better than Masha/Sasha training session !!!

• Upvote 1