Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

Guest beaver67
20 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

I remember watching it live (in fact it was the first vid i ever downloaded from here back in the glory days) I remember something kind of startled irma cause she pulled back almost immediately and put on the brakes

no disagreeing with you, but I saw when Irma took her panties off- Anna rolled away, and everything went down hill from there- just my observation- hey we all saw something different that night, and who did what

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

no disagreeing with you, but I saw when Irma took her panties off- Anna rolled away, and everything went down hill from there- just my observation- hey we all saw something different that night, and who did what

Well we can all agree it stopped and that we were all crushed as a result  lol :biggrin:

Guest beaver67
Just now, longarm101 said:

Well we can all agree it stopped and that we were all crushed as a result  lol :biggrin:

yes we can- but you know longarm- that set the bar, then you had the lesbian orgies in B2, and a 4 some in M & S, so who knows what is going to happen next ???????????

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

yes we can- but you know longarm- that set the bar, then you had the lesbian orgies in B2, and a 4 some in M & S, so who knows what is going to happen next ???????????

I think vanessa is working up to a full on orgy

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, longarm101 said:

I think vanessa is working up to a full on orgy

Yeah i agree there is something big going to happen in that apartment I'm not sure if it's an orgy but something is definitely going to happen.

33 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Yeah i agree there is something big going to happen in that apartment I'm not sure if it's an orgy but something is definitely going to happen.

It looks to me like they are kind of screening potential play partners , still trying to figure out that blonde though , she was caught on cam stealing from vanessa (at least thats what it looked like to me)

2 hours ago, beaver67 said:

as long as we coplain trust me it will get better , if the baby doesn't cry no one feeds the baby 

"..... and the faithful shall be rewarded" and so we were with a stunning performance from the Belle of the ball. Patience is a virtue and the good things will turn up when you least expect them. Thanks honey for last night - you rarely let us down and of course Rebecca we can't forget you as well, after all it takes two to tango :heart:

• Upvote 1