Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Jayne said:

Haha, too funny.

But it's true, like he said she built the "house". But once it's built...it will be there whether she is in it or not.

I know :biggrin: but there are still quite a number of people who would leave if she left.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

That's okay. I'm still working. Going to be a 14 hour day.

Stay safe. I would often be working at this time (0:45 a.m.) giving instructions to my Indian team. And I have actually left work on many occasions after midnight - I was never amused, bad planning by project managers and you couldn't appease me with pizza. Actually did a lot of my best work after midnight because I was shit in the morning.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

It is 12:30 in Spain!!!!

Spain does not go to bed at 12:30 ... I do think this is Jasmine's influence because at B1 she would be in bed by 11 p.m when infants are out eating at McDs.

Barcelona kick off matches at 12:05 so their younger supporters will be up until 2:30 at least.

This is ... I have no words.

So you want them to go to a soccer match so they will stay awake later???

45 minutes ago, jjs said:

Too all you premium RLC  members , I understand why you don't post your vids and pics here  but if you know other places I could look . please PM me thank you for the help .

I would "LOOK" at paying 33 bucks a month for 3 months about a buck a day and investing in Bandicam. I'm being a dick probably but its your best option. People are getting banned mate. Banned after signing up for three months and getting banned after three days. Loss of money and reputation of getting banned from an adult site. Only real professionals get around that. Other places have the same old stuff from 2014  nothing new. Or maybe pay the 12 bucks for this site and find it in the download section.

• Upvote 3