Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

26 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Noooooooooooooooo! When there was wine the night before Lola's, Jasmin did not exactly drink much.

In fact jasmine was faking drinking when they toasted in the kitchen jasmine barely let the liquid hit her lips, so if you are waiting to see her drunk you will be waiting for quite some time  lol

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

might be competition between the pixies  Belle and Jasmine wich one will come out on top  ??

Socially it will be Jasmine but in any other competition hopefully My Belle will triumph, but with those puppies, Jasmin's bound to come out her top.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Socially it will be Jasmine but in any other competition hopefully My Belle will triumph, but with those puppies, Jasmin's bound to come out her top.

for action and activity belle all the way, but tits mcgee has the edge other wise just for the tits and that ass (but she has nothing else she is another caro zero substance)

Just now, longarm101 said:

for action and activity and being more sociable belle all the way, but tits mcgee has the edge other wise just for the tits and that ass (but she has nothing else she is another caro zero substance)

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

for action and activity belle all the way, but tits mcgee has the edge other wise just for the tits and that ass (but she has nothing else she is another caro zero substance)

Jasmin's arse in panties looks fabulous but naked a bit like Kami's (Kristy's is way superior clothed or not) it does not really do it for me. I'll take My Belle's arse any day. If it comes to any battle of will though, I am afraid My Belle is out of her league; Jasmin would wipe the floor with her.

9 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

In fact jasmine was faking drinking when they toasted in the kitchen jasmine barely let the liquid hit her lips, so if you are waiting to see her drunk you will be waiting for quite some time  lol

I thought so ... therefore any decent parties the chance of Jasmine getting naked is probably zero, but she maybe persuaded to got topless and with her that's the main thing.

Die Wohnung wird ohne PEP sein, die Mädchen sind wie "Klosterschwestern".

Es fehlt das Mädchen, die Party macht.

Rebecca & Jasmin könnten sich vielleicht mit sich "beschäftigen", Belle ist ein "langweiliger Wackelpeter" und wird eher das Sofa platt liegen, als das sie uns was zeigen wird.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I thought so ... therefore any decent parties the chance of Jasmine getting naked is probably zero, but she maybe persuaded to got topless and with her that's the main thing.

right before caro left jas and caro were on the couch and caro had her head on jasmine's chest, and jas pulled her nipple out and nudged caro with it, on another occasion jas was in caro's bed when caro came jasmine threw her legs open like come and get it, so there is something there if nothing more than a sense of humor jas has shown she can loosen up (a little) but i fear she is controlled by evil boyfriend back home

1 minute ago, moritzmax said:

Die Wohnung wird ohne PEP sein, die Mädchen sind wie "Klosterschwestern".

Es fehlt das Mädchen, die Party macht.

Rebecca & Jasmin könnten sich vielleicht mit sich "beschäftigen", Belle ist ein "langweiliger Wackelpeter" und wird eher das Sofa platt liegen, als das sie uns was zeigen wird.

Listen mate, your second post having a go at My Belle. Have you not seen what Belle has already done in B1 and B2, quite a bit more than Rebecca and way way more than Jasmin will ever do. As for men she's been involved with those too, outside the apartments. If you want to go for 3 strikes? Yes she is immature but don't let those looks fool you, she knows how to handle both sexes.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

right before caro left jas and caro were on the couch and caro had her head on jasmine's chest, and jas pulled her nipple out and nudged caro with it, on another occasion jas was in caro's bed when caro came jasmine threw her legs open like come and get it, so there is something there if nothing more than a sense of humor jas has shown she can loosen up (a little) but i fear she is controlled by evil boyfriend back home

evil boyfriend ??

4 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

Sadly yes. Knowing Caro from home probably means she knows Belle as well though if I read kitek's post correctly and Jasmin like Caro is very flirty with other girls so nipple sucking is a strong possibility but I doubt anything more. 

2 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

evil boyfriend ??

yes if jasmine has a boyfriend (which it looks like she does since she skypes someone several times a day) and he is the reason jasmine is so reserved then he must be evil .... lol

• Upvote 1