Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

Ok, my mistake. But, it still seems to shout that no one wants to room with Milena and Lima. 

I think Jasmin was prepared to give it a go at the start when she sat with Milena to watch a movie but Lima brought that guy and she seemed uncomfortable there from that moment. Lara is obviously Belle's friend so its unlikely she will entertain Milena if Belle has told her what she is like. I doubt Lara will be moving to B2 full time though as none should be leaving iminent. Where as at B1 Milena should be going at the end of the month. Lara will want to hang out with her friend and Belle wont go to B1 until Milena has gone. If a new friendly girl or girls move into B1 then thing would improve over there. 

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

You may be right. But, I usually am very accepting of all the girls that have gone through Barca. But, I'm having a difficult time finding anything like-able about either one of them. After listening to some of the things they have said (in English), they are the first girls that I think are doing things that countless others have been unfairly claimed of doing. If so, I could easily understand why new girls would not want to stay there. 

I've never accused any of the Barca girls of anything in all the time I have been a member. This is the first time that I've ever thought that something could be amiss regarding a girl's behavior.

I very much agree

12 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I think Jasmin was prepared to give it a go at the start when she sat with Milena to watch a movie but Lima brought that guy and she seemed uncomfortable there from that moment. Lara is obviously Belle's friend so its unlikely she will entertain Milena if Belle has told her what she is like. I doubt Lara will be moving to B2 full time though as none should be leaving iminent. Where as at B1 Milena should be going at the end of the month. Lara will want to hang out with her friend and Belle wont go to B1 until Milena has gone. If a new friendly girl or girls move into B1 then thing would improve over there. 

it should be interesting to watch the next few days, the b-2 girls seemed very excepting of her and she seemed right at home and even participated well above and beyond jasmine. Of course final judgement will rest upon our usual high standards of nudity bating and other sexual activity   ... lol

• Upvote 1

Has anyone ever wondered why there arent other apartments in other parts of the world??? There are numerous party spots around the world that would be very attractive to potential tenants. Just curious while everyone is still sleeping.

5 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

it should be interesting to watch the next few days, the b-2 girls seemed very excepting of her and she seemed right at home and even participated well above and beyond jasmine. Of course final judgement will rest upon our usual high standards of nudity bating and other sexual activity   ... lol

I like the interaction of these girls they get along so well. The smiles on Belle and Lara while doing Karaoki were priceless. The nudity and sexual activity is always a bonus!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

I like the interaction of these girls they get along so well. The smiles on Belle and Lara while doing Karaoki were priceless. The nudity and sexual activity is always a bonus!

I agree about the karaoke. I will reserve judgement on lara for a few days to see how she adjusts. Having said that I like what im seeing so far. 

4 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

Has anyone ever wondered why there arent other apartments in other parts of the world??? There are numerous party spots around the world that would be very attractive to potential tenants. Just curious while everyone is still sleeping.

If RLC continues to grow then they may keep branching out to other countries. I heard they were trying USA at one point but nothing seemed to come of it.

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

If RLC continues to grow then they may keep branching out to other countries. I heard they were trying USA at one point but nothing seemed to come of it.

The USA would be a tough one as there is a hoard of home based cam models here. That may explain why they are located where they are as well. I also remembered after I posted this something about travel within the EU and that visa requirements may not be as strict as elsewhere. Cost may be the other factor  since most of these folks seem to come from Ukraine and russia

1 hour ago, longarm101 said:

The USA would be a tough one as there is a hoard of home based cam models here. That may explain why they are located where they are as well. I also remembered after I posted this something about travel within the EU and that visa requirements may not be as strict as elsewhere. Cost may be the other factor  since most of these folks seem to come from Ukraine and russia

I guess if the mainstay of participants would continue to be Russian and Ukrainian then it does not really matter where the Apartment is located as you cant exactly watch what they do outside. What would be better if they got different nationalitys to participate. For me English speakers would be very benificial! 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Well I don't got shit to do right now,,,and my Girl is away at College so Belle you can come right on over,,Just like with Motel 6,,"I'll leave the lights on for ya:biggrin::biggrin:

Motel-6-Tewksbury-photos-Exterior-Exteri

You'll be waiting a long time. Mind you there are plenty of cam girls with rooms there - it's known as The 'Bates Motel

• Upvote 1

I don't want to upset all the Belle lover's out there but she has to learn when there is time for dancing and acting stupid and a time to be sexy.what i saw tonight wasn't sexy even though she was nude,Rebecca gave her all the hints to go further when she slipped her panties off and i thought here we go something is going to happen here but no she just kept dancing like an idiot.In the end Rebecca gave up I'm sure if it was Megan in belle's place things would have been different.Put it down to immaturity or whatever but she has to learn.

• Upvote 1