Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, cacjc said:

I don't want to upset all the Belle lover's out there but she has to learn when there is time for dancing and acting stupid and a time to be sexy.what i saw tonight wasn't sexy even though she was nude,Rebecca gave her all the hints to go further when she slipped her panties off and i thought here we go something is going to happen here but no she just kept dancing like an idiot.In the end Rebecca gave up I'm sure if it was Megan in belle's place things would have been different.Put it down to immaturity or whatever but she has to learn.

Belle was drunk! She acts like that when drunk. She needs the magic water to want to do the sexual stuff!

• Upvote 1

If My Belle did what she did last night or even once every week I would be a very happy me. She is naturally hyper, music really excites her - she can dance sexily but last night she had way more drink then anybody including Becca who just swayed in her knickers until that brief period when she made  a move like Lola but you saw My Belle whisper to her. I think Becca kept trying in her gentle fashion but once Belle has made up her mind just like she did with the men at that party she will usually not be persuaded ... except maybe by happy juice. She took that hit of coke (and I must admit I thought she had decided "What the hell?" but no she kept her resolve politely rejecting any advances). As longarm put it, it is difficult to distract my Belle from her 2 favourite things drunk dancing and texting or reading social media on her phone. Chances are if she agreed to fuck Rebecca she would have forgotten about such a pledge by the next shiny object.

People criticise my Belle but who does more and if you don't like her flashing her pussy:

a) what is wrong with you?

b) what are you doing on this site?

c) watch the other girls do better ... you can't?

d) watch proper (as proper as it can be) real life at the 2K's or the couples.

She took a major part in both 3some night and orgy night - I might suggest more than any other and people criticise her for not doing enough.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Pixie Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Well based on what we've seem of Pixie Belle I'd say there's a 90% chance that we'll her have a go with another girl at least one or more times in her remaining stay. :biggrin:

I think so, ive learned this from watching her, if she wants to she will! If she does not she wont no matter what. Unless she gets into a state where she does not have control like the night out she went on and had to be brought home!

Belle just keep on being YOU as you are amazing :heart:

• Upvote 2