Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

2 minutes ago, albacore said:

Yup - or to put this into perspective - don't you hang out at your fiends house and party with them?  Didn't you when in college or that age?  It's the way I see it anyway.  No issues here.  Now if they say at places that are not RLC then that sucks - but otherwise the more the merrier. 

Perfect Albacore I agree with you 100%::),,,,,would we rather for the ladies to go out clubbing all night and come back the next day like they did before we had a Barcelona#2?

This apt is like the party spot,,and this is where friends gather to have a good time,,,I would prefer for them to be here than gone all night to God knows where.:biggrin:

• Upvote 3

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Anyone knows that breach of contract rather depends on your perceived worth to the company so as I said Jasmin's innate hotness (she is one of the hotest girls ever on RLC) give her more leeway than others would be allowed. Belle's situation was very different but Lara's isn't although precedence has been set.

Irma,Ilona and K&K can all pretty much get away with murder,,,they are the biggest Money Makers,The Darlings and Princesses of RLC,,,and RLC let's these women do as they please,,I think that Belle may be joining that protected species group too::)::)

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Irma,Ilona and K&K can all pretty much get away with murder,,,they are the biggest Money Makers,The Darlings and Princesses of RLC,,,and RLC let's these women do as they please,,I think that Belle may be joining that protected species group too::)::)

i am sure

irma and ilona are another planet

if bella are with irma and ilona can demostring how its sexy

4 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

becca and jas havee had several of these side conversations today and the topic seems to be on the serious side i would to know what they are discussing

Which one is gonna blow me,,and who is gonna fuck me,,they are trying to decide if I should cum inside them or on Jasmin's Big Titties lmaoo!!!:biggrin:

tumblr_obvatnQhQS1ulgtj6o4_500.giftumblr_odcvg2xigv1r6ek5qo9_500.gif

• Upvote 1

friends

friends
I hope tonight in a big party like when there was lola
I would pick lara end all beautiful naked sexy shoes that make you kiss lesbian show and use dildo
but I think I will remain disappointed as ultimately happens in RLC
I think after a year no longer pay renewal
unless it happens tonight what I want

18 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Which one is gonna blow me,,and who is gonna fuck me,,they are trying to decide if I should cum inside them or on Jasmin's Big Titties lmaoo!!!:biggrin:

tumblr_obvatnQhQS1ulgtj6o4_500.giftumblr_odcvg2xigv1r6ek5qo9_500.gif

well first off you have to motorboat both set of titties before giving them both a good tittie fucking ....as for cum shot a skilled cocksman would go for the elusive pearl necklace

• Upvote 2