Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

You know it's to bad we can't lock a few thumbs to any cam we choose. :shy:

If you are talking about controlling the cam (pan tilt and zoom) that would be anarchy in its truest sense of the word ...... just imagine you want cam 2 zoomed in on belles butt ..... while i want the the same cam pointed and zoomed in on jasmines tit ..... there would certainly be a conflict ...... just as becca is going down on belle someone with a foot fetish moves the cam to jasmines toes ........ and as euromike pointed out earlier that would move RLC away from the reality concept and place in line with token driven sites ...... but its a nice dream  :biggrin:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Did they do something to cam2 while I was out on a food and beer run? It looks better. Or is it as I have suspected the ceiling light screws with the focus?

RLC said they adjusted the focus in reply to my email

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Shame we now have to look at a clothes airer in cam 1

I am surprised they havent been told to move it RLC is usually pretty good about making sure the cams are not obscured for any reason , especially considering they have that big ass place they could put that thing anywhere else including the balcony

16 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

whatever they have planned for tonight does not currently appear to include lara. she looks like she has settled in for the night, and I would think if anyone else was due to arrive in the way of guests I would think we would be seeing the girls getting ready since it takes them forever to smear on their war paint, pick out clothes, and check themselves in the mirror 463 times   :biggrin:

Maybe spoke too soon ....

Ok guys,,Mikey has your backs,,I'm on my way now to Barcelona #2 with some fresh Magic Water,,,It is now T-Minus 2 hours 57 mins to Party time,,:biggrin:

The ladies are getting their grub on at the moment so they will have energy later on to entertain us.::)::)

giphy.gif

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

If you are talking about controlling the cam (pan tilt and zoom) that would be anarchy in its truest sense of the word ...... just imagine you want cam 2 zoomed in on belles butt ..... while i want the the same cam pointed and zoomed in on jasmines tit ..... there would certainly be a conflict ...... just as becca is going down on belle someone with a foot fetish moves the cam to jasmines toes ........ and as euromike pointed out earlier that would move RLC away from the reality concept and place in line with token driven sites ...... but its a nice dream  :biggrin:

No not controlling the cam. More like the view mode only with some of the thumbs. Say you could pick the cams from any apartment you want to keep track of. Then if you see something you want to take a closer look at you would click it to the main view. You can do this now but the thumbs keep changing. Does that make since?

• Upvote 1