Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, denizenkane said:

I'm sorry I feel like everyone has lost it a bit. 

You're talling me the logic here is because everything had been so boring for so long that in the end you are happy with a fake out and a laugh followed by an abrupt ending?

Were you enjoying Bell on the table? I was. 

I enjoyed it for what it was pure entertainment with a good chuckle at the end. No harm no foul. 

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

The icing on the cake was belle saying "I love you baby" in english , talk about mugging for the cams lol. 

The lead in was hot they knew they had us they went to the balcony and im convinced said hey lets go fuck with these folks and have some fun .... and thats exactly what thy did and I for one enjoyed it start to finish

I knew thats what they were up to out on the balcony just after the table embrace! And sure enough off the the bedroom for a laugh. I just cant comprehend complaints about it. It was entertainment! 

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

I knew thats what they were up to out on the balcony just after the table embrace! And sure enough off the the bedroom for a laugh. I just cant comprehend complaints about it. It was entertainment! 

some folks will not be happy until belle has her ankles behind her ears while becca pile drives her with a strap on and of course this has to occur in b-1 living room where the cams are free, but then again I'm sure some lost soul out there will feel compelled to try to "rescue" these poor girls :biggrin: 

Guest beaver67
Just now, Noldus said:

soon.. she try to skype someone... no answer ...

thanks Noldus- can't see that as her body is hiding it on thumbnails