Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

"..... and the faithful shall be rewarded" and so we were with a stunning performance from the Belle of the ball. Patience is a virtue and the good things will turn up when you least expect them. Thanks honey for last night - you rarely let us down and of course Rebecca we can't forget you as well, after all it takes two to tango :heart:

Actually Becca is the prime mover in all this. For some reason (although apparently it might different outside the flat) Belle seems unwilling to take the lead on anything at the start but of course once there she must try to be the star of the show. She always defers to someone in the house and although she doesn't seek comfort from Becca like she did from Anna and Lola she does not want to make decisions, otherwise we doesn't she just put the music on every night - you know that's waht she wants ... how many minutes before the panties came off? She loves it. Also I still think even over the "sex" Becca puts cases to My Belle and than she will agree to which level she wants to go to .. OK last night fake sex under the covers was if nothing else amusing but next time eho knows.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Donzi said:

Jasmin walking around the  apt topless 

I honestly believe this is the deal she has done with Becca: She'll sleep topless and walk around the house topless until the late afternoon and then Becca won't bother her about doing anything more. I really can't think of another explanation, because she actually deliberately goes topless whereas My Belle just can't be bothered dressing. 

Any theories about the timing? I thought maybe Becca was waiting until My Belle was drunk enough but if anything My Belel was too drunk having several near accidents during her wild dancing so they could have started after Jasmine went to be. Clearly the pasties had been pre- arranged and I was bait sad not se more of my Belle's titties because any bra would have come off before the knickers but maybe because there was no bera to pull off the panties came down earlier so maybe a win for us after all.

14 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Any theories about the timing? I thought maybe Becca was waiting until My Belle was drunk enough but if anything My Belel was too drunk having several near accidents during her wild dancing so they could have started after Jasmine went to be. Clearly the pasties had been pre- arranged and I was bait sad not se more of my Belle's titties because any bra would have come off before the knickers but maybe because there was no bera to pull off the panties came down earlier so maybe a win for us after all.

I think the dancing started out as alcohol fueled harmless fun like it usually does and the pasties were a bit of costume play, I think belle managed to get herself a little worked up during the dancing, I think while they were dancing they were monitoring sites like CC and ran out to the balcony on the spur of the moment and decided to have a little fun with RLC members watching the festivities, at which point the faux lesbian sex occurred under the covers. Even though it was most likely simulated sex I think there was some physical contact made as Belle was visibly aroused even after she went to bed and tried to bate.

With Jasmin I don't think the issue is about her not wanting to party. I think it's that she doesn't know how to party. I'm wondering if she ever really let herself relax and have a good time. Based on the translation she's been living a sheltered life with the BF. Can she come out of it? Not without someone to nudge her. I think Lola may have been able to help her but sadly Belle and Rebecca aren't up to the task.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

I think the dancing started out as alcohol fueled harmless fun like it usually does and the pasties were a bit of costume play, I think belle managed to get herself a little worked up during the dancing, I think while they were dancing they were monitoring sites like CC and ran out to the balcony on the spur of the moment and decided to have a little fun with RLC members watching the festivities, at which point the faux lesbian sex occurred under the covers. Even though it was most likely simulated sex I think there was some physical contact made as Belle was visibly aroused even after she went to bed and tried to bate.

And during the entire night of being totally naked and drunk under the covers, not one slip. Several times there was vigorous action under the cover but never for more than about a minute. Becca's intention has always been to take it further and i do believe she wanted to but on some kind of show and this was the best that was available. The move on the table she has done at least 3 nights now but it went further last night because normally My Belle stops it earlier. I think honestly the balcony business is a third rest, a third read social media,  a third discussion on what next. As camcaps really don't do pictures of B2 I wonder if there is another source - a couple of other sites I know jut copy what's on camcaps - where people post pictures of the night so far that the girls see - private vk accounts maybe that the girls know about. Then there's a lot I don't know. Lots of people have more info on the girls than I do but nobody ever gives me sources ... bit of a shame. I guess I'm not so good with google. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

With Jasmin I don't think the issue is about her not wanting to party. I think it's that she doesn't know how to party. I'm wondering if she ever really let herself relax and have a good time. Based on the translation she's been living a sheltered life with the BF. Can she come out of it? Not without someone to nudge her. I think Lola may have been able to help her but sadly Belle and Rebecca aren't up to the task.

I have to say that judging from the other girls, I would have to say I find that difficult to believe. Don't forget she's a good friend of party animal, Carolina. I just don't buy it. She just does not want to let herself go on RLC and quite frankly she might as well go home. I know you don't agree with me but she has nothing more to offer and the fact they have to wait until she's gone and close the hall door is really sad.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I have to say that judging from the other girls, I would have to say I find that difficult to believe. Don't forget she's a good friend of party animal, Carolina. I just don't buy it. She just does not want to let herself go on RLC and quite frankly she might as well go home. I know you don't agree with me but she has nothing more to offer and the fact they have to wait until she's gone and close the hall door is really sad.

I don't think she'll last past 30 days unless something drastic changes.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I don't think she'll last past 30 days unless something drastic changes.

Pity because I would say she has a good case for being the 2nd prettiest girl while i have been watching Barcelona and when you add her breasts only equalled by Megan ... I'd still just go for Megan overall though. BTW the prettiest girl was Kami - hands down she's well clear of the rest. However I find My Belle the sexiest because of her free spirit and her playhouse of an arse. Apparently she's maybe not as wild in bed as seems from her actions and certainly the micro bates are weird, but nevertheless to be around her when she's on fire and dressed like she can with that hair ... WOW!

You all know what I want. As good pictures of My Belle as I can get especially her pussy in as much detail as possible and her butthole (just because shots are so rare - it's a voyeur thing (something not meant to be seen) and of course you know I love the various shapes of the female behind from Adele to Ilona). Of course I want her beautiful face in all of them as well if possible ... bit difficult from behind but I can hope.

Last night delivered more of what I wanted than ever before and even meant that I can ignore the fact that her naked night in bed yielding nothing - I mean look what Jasmine shows every night or even more Lima.

But las night and indeed yesterday afternoon despite all my recent health scares I was very very happy and it does not matter if it was fake sex because it was under the covers anyway. How I wish My Belle would bate like Leora out in the open with her fingers. That would be the ultimate sexy dream for me not any sex or dildo play so

Thank you very much My Belle and thank you Rebecca too for your part

Wonderful entertainment

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Pixie Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Upvote 1

Who was that impostor dancing away in Jasmin's room? That's what we want to see. And what exactly was that thing she got out. Pity Rebecca opened the door. She doesn't barge in like others but I'd like to see why Jasmin shut her door. Belle shuts her door, rebecca was in aand always leaves it open ... it is a habit she needs to stop. If it was closed when you enter, close it when you leave.