Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

agreed

2 things:

1. After last night I do not see better option at B1

2. She has danced twice in the LR today once topless and once in see through bra

It is not impossible therefore that there might be a break through tonight. Unlikely given her past record but it would be very nice if she findly found the will to participate because she has one of the best bodies in the history of RLC. I pressed for not to come here and I ahve been presing for her to leave since but if suddenly Morning Jasmin becomes Night Jasmin then I would be happy for her to stay.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

2 things:

1. After last night I do not see better option at B1

2. She has danced twice in the LR today once topless and once in see through bra

It is not impossible therefore that there might be a break through tonight. Unlikely given her past record but it would be very nice if she findly found the will to participate because she has one of the best bodies in the history of RLC. I pressed for not to come here and I ahve been presing for her to leave since but if suddenly Morning Jasmin becomes Night Jasmin then I would be happy for her to stay.

Oh I agree totally if jasmine were to suddenly morph into an exotic temptress with nothing but lustful thoughts on her mind and a willingness to act those out on cam i would be all for it

36 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

no this just posted about 30 minutes ago b-1 new girl melissa thread

At the moment I think the B2 girls are happy with the situation. Becca and Belle are building nicely and Jasmin seems to have made a breakthrough today, I saw nothing in B1 that leads m,e to believe these girls can party like My Belle. Yes this is based on their willingness to show pussy but then that's what I am interested in seeing and the more girls who aren't and they both I think changed into panties in the shower (what's wrong with that thing, in the old days it never steamed up like it does now) and Lara hasn't got topless in B2 that I remember (+ I don't fancy Melissa but that's my problem) so with Rebecca and My Belle wanting to go naked they may feel restricted. Just an idea of what the problem might be.

And yes I have seen Lara wandering round B2 in tiny panties but I think that might be her limit.

5 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

Oh I agree totally if jasmine were to suddenly morph into an exotic temptress with nothing but lustful thoughts on her mind and a willingness to act those out on cam i would be all for it

It is a long shot I admit but the rewards would be astronomical. Whatever else Jasmin is super hot - those breasts are mesmerising and she has an arse made for twerking + she's very pretty. It's like the lottery - yes the odds are very much against it but if we win WOW!!!!!!!

What today's actions told me is that she has it within herself to blow our minds and I am not convinced the 2 at B1 do.

RLC sollte unbedingt ein neues Konzept für die B1&B2 Wohnung entwerfen ( Komplett neue Mädchen ). Gut, Rebecca kann bleiben, muss sich aber öffnen.

Es wäre auch schön, nicht immer nur osteuropäische Mädchen einsetzen.

Es muss doch möglich sein rassige Italienerinnen oder Spanierinnen zu finden, eine heiße Französin mit einer Niederländerin, Skandinavien hat tolle Mädchen.

Eine schlampige Engländerin alles OK. Auch gerne eine Deutsche, aber sie muss frivol sein.

Also, RLC sucht für das zahlende Publikum, Mädchen, die den Beitrag wert sind.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

It is a long shot I admit but the rewards would be astronomical. Whatever else Jasmin is super hot - those breasts are mesmerising and she has an arse made for twerking + she's very pretty. It's like the lottery - yes the odds are very much against it but if we win WOW!!!!!!!

What today's actions told me is that she has it within herself to blow our minds and I am not convinced the 2 at B1 do.

Well lightening has struck twice and not only that it struck twice in the same place so whose to say a third strike isnt about to happen. I'm still trying to figure out what got jasmine so amped up all of a sudden