Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I don't think Rebecca has altered her behaviour because of her boyfriend, I think it's because of the videos which were posted online that they found out about. It was the first thing Lola told her when she returned to the apartment, and Rebecca said that she would have to be mindful of her behaviour from now on if there was a chance of videos being posted online

Your right. I forgot about that. In that case they will be very controlled in what they do and it will never go beyond dancing and nudity

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

There are 1.5 billion Muslims in the world - they are not all the same. 

to be honest i have not come in contact with that many that I know of ..... so my knowledge of the faith is admittedly limited ..... so i base my statement on this faith as i would with any other faith ..... they do not tend to be very tolerant of this type of thing

Just now, longarm101 said:

to be honest i have not come in contact with that many that I know of ..... so my knowledge of the faith is admittedly limited ..... so i base my statement on this faith as i would with any other faith ..... they do not tend to be very tolerant of this type of thing

In Turkey they are - well before the dictator Erdogan - in Albania and Bosnia they are in certain parts of the far east they are and of course there's always been some in North Africa, Syria, The Lebanon ... Belly dancing.

• Upvote 1